2019 Geneva Motor Show
- 2019 Geneva Motor Show Debuts: Geneva will see its share of high end cars, EVs and production concepts including a new Mazda crossover SUV positioned between CX-3 and CX-5; Alfa Romeo will show a crossover SUV smaller than the Stelvio; BMW will have the new 7 Series and X3/X4 M; Kia EV performance model; VW I.D. Beach Buggy EV; Aston Martin Lagonda All-Terrain EV, Aston Martin Project 003 supercar; Porsche 911 Cabriolet; Honda Urban EV; Mitsubishi Engelberg Tourer Concept crossover; Polestar 2 EV SUV, Pininfarina Battista supercar.
- Show Dates: Thursday, March 7 through Sunday, March 17
- Show Venue: Palexpo Arena, Route François-Peyrot 30, 1218 Le Grand-Saconnex, Geneva, Switzerland
- Ticket Prices: $16 adults, $9 seniors and children 6-16, children under 6 free with adult. Half-price tickets after 4 p.m., groups 20 or more $11 each.
- Show Hours: Monday-Friday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday-Sunday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Previous Geneva Motor Shows