1993 Volvo 240

Based on 100 Ratings for the 1992 - 1993 models.

Love this car so much

By on Friday, October 31, 2008

"We bought our 89 240 wagon used in 1997 when I was 7 months pregnant. There were other interested buyers but the owner wanted me to have it because of the baby. 11 years later, it has never let us down. We put about $1000 into it annually now, but that sure beats car payments. The car has a marvelous tight turning radius, glides on the highway, and has the sound and feel of a substantial and perfectly engineered vehicle. It is a dependable and distinctive car. As others have noted, I wish Volvo still made these. They make me think of elegant carriages, in the best sense of the word."

240 Volvos

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"I have owned five 240 Volvos. They are the most dependable, BULLET PROOF automobiles around. I believe that they are by far the all around best vehicles that have ever been built in the world. They are built like tanks, are roomy, safe,comfortable, easy to repair and very affordable. Mine have always averaged 28 to 30 MPG on the highway, and are great in the snow. They are compact, easy to park, can haul amazing amounts of STUFF and have a small turning radius!"

Sweet whip!

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"I recently bought a 1989 Volvo 240 gl, my first Volvo ever, and i couldn't be more pleased. The comfort and reliability you get is european engineering at its best. I see myself owning another one in the future although not for a long while since Volvos are known to last a lifetime. Get one, you'll love it!"

No, I won't sell it...

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"People are always stopping me and asking if I want to sell my wagon. No way! I will drive it to the bitter end. These are incredible cars. Sure they have there problems, but any machine will with time. I'm guessing Volvo will never manufacture these again because they last so long, they need to make money selling cars. I had always driven Japanese cars, bought this and was amazed at the quality."

Starts Everytime!

By on Saturday, October 6, 2007

"I love this car. Bought it a few months ago with 150,000miles and it runs beautifuly. I love taking it on road trips. Its reliable, well made, safest car on the road! Good leg room, adjustable seats, good on gas mileage, good sight lines, nice speaker locations in the door, solid, well made, great trunk space. The only reason I gave quality and comfort a 4 is because of the cloth seats. They are a little rough, but seat covers fix that. I love this car and I ever have to buy a new car, Im getting another Volvo!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo 240 near Honolulu. See local deals