2005 Chevrolet Uplander Cargo

6.2

Based on 418 Ratings for the 2005 - 2008 models.

6.5/10
    6.4/10
    6.9/10
    6.8/10
    7.1/10
    7.1/10

pretty good

By on Thursday, January 29, 2009

"I like my van pretty good. I love the way the front end looks how it's so different from all the other mini vans, looks a bit more like a SUV. It drives pretty nice I am not exactly a car person but I think it's pretty good. It's been reliable, for us anyway. I have had for 3 years now, and we have never had any problems with it always starts right up.we drove it back and forth from Idaho to Washington a couple times. Then we also drove it from Idaho to Washington then to California all with no problems. I do have some problems with the drivers sliding door not wanting to unlock which makes it so we can't open it but we have figured a way atound it (I think it's just a lose wire or something). My kids love the dvd player. We don't like how expensive it is to get new headphones for it but I think i have found some cheaper ones on ebay though i haven't bought them yet to see if they work. All in all we like our van."

Good Value People Hauler

By on Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Pretty happy overall after putting 60,000 miles on the van after picking it up used (22k at time of purchase). Plenty of power, good for towing all kinds of stuff, holds lots of people and junk, rides and handles nice, good gas mileage. What else do you want."

Love it

By on Friday, May 9, 2008

"It is bigger inside then other vans.. We got it cause of the way it looks.. It drives great... Doing very good on gas.. Love it Love it......"

uplander

By on Saturday, November 17, 2007

"I own the 3.9 liter 2006 uplander. van is very nice when it is not in the shop. I have put this vehicle in for warranty issues at least 12 times in the 16 months I have owned it. has lots of power power doors are very nice to but my van has reliability issues."

Geat on gas

By on Thursday, October 4, 2007

"I bought this vehicle last year and I absolutely love it. I have three small children and the DVD system keeps them entertained when we take trips. It is roomy. I get 24 mpg. The only problem I have had with this vehicle is it ocassionaly has an excesive delay when cranking. I have been to the dealerships and they are unable to verify the problem. It still exists but now I cannot get it worked on because it is out of warranty. I can get no help with it. Other than that it is an overall a great vehicle."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Uplander Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals