2012 Ram 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 298 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

i own it and love it

By on Monday, January 16, 2017

Pros: "great priced truck and very fun to drive"

Cons: "you can only mute the radio"

"I have had this truck for a month we do a lot of traveling and really enjoy this truck its great on gas better than what they list and its like driving a car. It has plenty of power and reacts quickly when you need it to"

Best gas mileage and great towing

By on Thursday, January 12, 2017

Pros: "power, mpg, ride, interior features"

Cons: "Styling"

"I have owned my truck for 2 1/2 years. The gas milage will average 20mph city and hwy combined. On the interstate at 70mph my truck will average 24mpg. Which better than I expected from the 5.7 hemi. I pull a 4000lb boat a lot and the mileage is about 15mpg. While towing the boat I sometimes forget it back there because there very little difference in handling. Performance, this is the fastest most powerful truck or car I have ever owned. I try to avoid fast starts or aggressive driving but the power is there if needed. The truck is comfortable and has a lot of nice features. The only negative for me is the looks. I prefer the looks of the Tundra or F150 but all and all I would buy again."

EcoDiesel makes this truck a steal!!!

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "Looks great, fuel mileage, interior comfort & ride"

Cons: "NONE"

"I have this truck for 1 month with 2600 miles and it has lived up to the reviews and hype! The truck is very reliable with the radio and electronics. The diesel engine has returned excellent mpg ratings - 27-31 on the highway and around 22-24 in town. Keep it around 67 to 69 mph and you can achieve 30 mph, if you keep it around 74-75, then you are around 26-27 mph. Really awesome fuel mileage. The hands-free phone interface works very well and will allow you to call with short sentences like "Call John Smith Mobile". The heated/cooled seats works very efficiently. Interior noise is kept to minimum. Only items to add to this Laramie package in the future would be surround cameras and radar-controlled cruise control."

The Best Truck

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Pros: "Fuel Economy, price, comfort, ride like air"

Cons: "Won't fit in my garage, Goodyear Wrangler Tires"

Vader

"I have a 2012 Ram Crew Cab HEMI 4X4 with 113000 miles on it, no issues, completely custom. Only thing needed is regular maintenance. Only thing I don't like are the factory Good Year brand tires. I put a brand of Coopers on mine. I'd buy another as well. Very great on Gas and I burn premium with many mods like the Exhaust & Cold Air Intake."

Vader

RAM ECODIESEL is a great truck to have.

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Pros: "Fuel economey, Torque, roomy cab, and handling"

Cons: "expensixe oil"

"I have owned my 2016 eco diesel for almost a year now. So far I absolutely love it! I have put over 18,000 miles on it and it has not had any issues. The performance is good, I really enjoy the low end torque that this truck promises. It does however lack on the high end spectrum (speeds over 80MPH) but this does not bother me as there are not many roads you can legally go over 70MPH. The ecodiesel makes up for it in the fuel economy I have averaged a combined 24MPG (which is better that epa claims) and have gotten up to 31MPGs on a 180 mile trip not going above 55. One down side is the coast of the Euro blend oil, I paid $50 for 6 quarts from amazon and it takes 10.5 quarts to complete. It handles very good on paved roads, on dirt roads, on snow, and in mud. Overall this is a great truck for the money and worth the extra for having that diesel engine. On this truck it is hard to hear the engine and turbo when driving which is a plus for some people, but sometimes I wish it were a little louder."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals