2012 Ram 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 285 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Best vehicle I've ever owned.

By on Monday, January 18, 2016

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Cup holders and cd player locations not the best."

"Had it for 3yrs, never a problem. A few recalls, fixed in one visit. Beautiful, fast, comfortable, reliable. More powerful and beefier suspension than GM."

EcoDiesel makes this truck a steal!!!

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "Looks great, fuel mileage, interior comfort & ride"

Cons: "NONE"

"I have this truck for 1 month with 2600 miles and it has lived up to the reviews and hype! The truck is very reliable with the radio and electronics. The diesel engine has returned excellent mpg ratings - 27-31 on the highway and around 22-24 in town. Keep it around 67 to 69 mph and you can achieve 30 mph, if you keep it around 74-75, then you are around 26-27 mph. Really awesome fuel mileage. The hands-free phone interface works very well and will allow you to call with short sentences like "Call John Smith Mobile". The heated/cooled seats works very efficiently. Interior noise is kept to minimum. Only items to add to this Laramie package in the future would be surround cameras and radar-controlled cruise control."

Great, Tough, Reliable. Guts, Glory, RAM.

By on Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Pros: "HEMI, Low price, Full Crew Cab, seats 6, + bed."

Cons: "OEM Goodyear tires are garbage"

"I have own a 2013 RAM 1500 Red Express edition Crew Cab with the HEMI. I have never received as many compliments on a stock truck as i have with this chick magnet. I bought slightly used (Certified) and had a few mods put on, this truck is the best value since Little Ceasers, hands down. The HEMI is torqy yet smooth and sips fuel. I have this beast set up loud and still achieve 25+ MPG Highway. The 8 speed transmission is the answer, i however, have the 6-ish speed transmission. Great truck, great buy ."

2014 RAM - EXPRESS QUAD CAB

By on Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, best tow vehicle I've owned."

"5.7 Hemi - 4X4 with oversized tires and 20" wheels. Sirius XM Satalite Radio with wireless blue tooth and navigation. Black tube steps, Tow package with rear air bags and bend cover"

Worth Every Penny

By on Thursday, September 1, 2016

Pros: "Quiet, comfortable, good fuel milage"

Cons: "Sits way to high for a 2WD truck"

"I purchased my RAM 1500 Eco Diesel new last November. I wanted one with the front bench seat and it was hard to find, most come with the overly huge center console. The diesel is very quiet, you only really hear it at start up after which it quiets down. Although it could use a bit more power. Several friends have mentioned they don't believe it's a diesel!! After just over 12,000 miles I have yet to have any real problems other than a defective left front fender the dealer won't fix. Fuel mileage as of now is averaging 25mpg, not bad for a 6,00lb truck!! This is a very comfortable truck to drive, handles well, stops well and looks good too! Only Con I can find is it sits too high, actually sits higher than my old GMC 4WD truck!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals