2010 Ford Crown Victoria

Based on 381 Ratings for the 1998 - 2011 models.

best car i ever owned

By on Sunday, September 4, 2016

Pros: "looks good, runs great, good gas mileage"

"im 60 years young, and have owned 58 vehicles. some nice, some not so nice. my 2009 crown vic. p71 by far, is the best car I ever owned. dependable, fast, looks great. plus its a cop car which makes even a trip to the store cool.if you can find one, buy it."

BEST CAR I HAVE EVER DRIVEN/OWNED

By on Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"I am a family of Ford people, I have owned Ford, trucks(big and small), mustangs, Contours Tauruses, we have always had a Ford in the driveway. The Crown Victoria is by all means my favorite, I started with a 1997 in 2001 had lots of miles and only needed few repairs, still a wonderful ride, Then upgraded to a 2005 in 2007 low miles great, price, I"M IN HEAVEN, I love this car. Still own the 1997, can't seem to part with it."

Great Car!

By on Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"I've owned my 98 crown victoria for about 4 years and yes it's old and i've had some problems but overall it has been a very dependable car. I have gone on long trips and it has been very good on gas mileage and is very comfortable. Ofcourse, I service my vehicle on a regular basis and it just keeps going. I'm going on 180,000 miles and it still sounds and runs great. The a/c is still very cold. The only problems i've had are the window motor went out and so did the door lock acuator. Not expensive to fix. If it would start having major problems in the future i dont think i would fix it. It has done its job very well and it was a great value. The car is in great mechanical condition and so is the body. I have had friends that have taken their crown victoria to over 200k miles and still running! Great engine."

Beauty and elegance

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"Not only is it stylish, but very comfy. Nice large seats fit any size driver. Climate control is so nice. You can't find these comfy seats in those foreign cars. Steering is so light and responsive. I love driving my Crown Vic. Nice solid long lasting car."

Move Over....

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"Recently purchased a 2001 Crown Vic with the police interceptor motor and package. Has 123,000 miles on it and was owned since new by a small Massachusetts town and driven solely by the chief of police. Service records were all there; it was very well maintained at all times. I get about 20 mpg highway and do have to watch my speed as it can really go. Yup, people do move over (or slow down), so some days my commute is fast... somedays it's slow! Car rides like you're on a couch. My ex-father in law used to buy them sued from the local dealer when the cops turned them in... I can tell you they go forever. Luckily the police package has heavy duty everything... even an oil cooler. Quite pleased... can you tell??"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Crown Victoria near Honolulu. See local deals