2000 Buick Century

8.4

Based on 549 Ratings for the 1997 - 2005 models.

I Love my Buick

By on Monday, January 18, 2010

"I love my Buick. I have had it for 7 years. It has been a very reliable car. I have had to replace intake gasket, and motor for power window, and fuel injector. it was pretty cheap to fix or at least not outragous. The dealership said the intake gasket is the first to go out on these cars. my car has over 200,000 miles on it now and is still running pretty good. I am curentley looking for a new car but I am still going to keep my buick for a 3rd car (we also have a van). It is a great car I would recommend it to anyone. Buy Buick and get a great car"

Good vehicle--really reliable

By on Saturday, October 5, 2013

Reason: Rust issues

"Nice "heavy" car...good in snow..very reliable...had to sell as rocker panels and undercarriage were overtaken by rust and would cost a lot to fix and maintain after brake lines broke...would buy one again..."

Reliable. Built for comfort. Speedy when necessary

By on Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pros: "COMFORTABLE!"

Cons: "LOOKS BORING"

"I bought this car used, some 40k under estimated mileage, immaculately maintained. I drive curvy mountain roads and take long road trips much more than city driving and it is a comfortable, easy driving experience. Teaching my daughter to drive I had to caution her that it gains speed readily on the downhill. It's not sporty, in fact, it cammos itself so well in a parking lot that when I came out of the grocery store the other day and another silver Century parked beside it with a big crunch in the bumper I about lost it thinking someone had hit my Buick. Good car. I am keeping it at least to 150,000 miles."

Smooth Ride!!!

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pros: "smooth, quite, comfy and you really feel safe"

Cons: "cheap plastic cup holder, placement of battery"

"I have owned a 2000 Buick Century Limited for 10 years...100,000 miles later and it's still kickin'! I just bought a 2005 LaCrosse to replace it and the LaCrosse is not as "heavy" and doesn't ride near as nice. The only thing we have done to the Century is "maintenance" items, i.e., brakes, tires,battery,struts, wipers. What a great family car..or if you like to go for long drives, the seats are incredibly comfortable and VERY supportive. My only complaints about the Century are the cup holder..very cheap plastic compared to the rest of the vehicle and the battery is hard to get in and out when replacing...let the mechanic do it!(:"

Loved this car!

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Reason: >10 yrs old, closing in on 200K, some rusting

"Super smooth ride, very comfortable, very low maintenance; Very high gas mileage (28-30 city, 34-37 hwy)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Century near Honolulu. See local deals