2000 BMW Z3

9.3

Based on 277 Ratings for the 1996 - 2002 models.

Z3 is a Great Car

By on Sunday, September 21, 2008

"Very Sturdy. I've been rear ended twice and I was surprised at how solid this little car really is. Although I wouldn't want to experiment with a side crash. The Z3 will turn on a rail and overall it handles quite well. The body style is a classic and you will either love it or hate it (I loved it). It's very dependable, but when it needs to be repaired, it is going to cost you if you are not mechanically inclined. I was always able to find parts online much cheaper than a dealer or secondary mechanic would charge me. It is basic on its comfort. Seats are nicely done, but designed for more of a sporty look and feel - vs - a luxury / comfort feel. I would recommend purchasing one with a manual transmission. This car is zippy and performs much better as a manual transmission than an automatic. LOTS OF FUN!! Overall, great vehicle. In my book it gets 5 stars. I love it and will keep it (as my two middle boys are both laying claim to it someday)."

Wonderful Fun car to drive. Great styling.

By on Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pros: "Road Hugger with good accelleration."

Cons: "battery drains in about 2-3 weeks if not driven."

"A Wonderful car to drive, lots of fun! It must be driven often to keep the battery charged up is the only very minor issue."

Best Car Ever!

By on Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"I'd have to admit that this is one of the last jewels from the BMW Tradition that pays tribute to an era when Roadster were King. I LOVE THIS CAR. I've had over 190,000 miles on it and the car looks new and still drives new. The only thing I've had to change are the brakes and tires with the usual oil change every 5K miles. I'll be keeping this car. I've driven it in rain and sunshine...and if I can get a hold of something with a little less mileage I'm definitely getting it for my son. These cars will run until 300,000 miles. That's what BMW test them to drive to. The rest is all up to keeping your Bimmer healthy - provided you take of it, it'll take care of you."

Awesome Touring

By on Saturday, September 6, 2008

"This is the best vehicle we have owned. We travel a lot and on the road it handles like no other car. It truly is a road hugger and has kept us out of many possible accidents by it's quick response and manuverablity. It is wonderful on very curvy roads. Driving the speed limit we get pretty good gas mileage, but it is a hard car to hold back. It can get a bit unsteady in standing water, because of the large tires. BMW knows how to manufacture their vehicles. I am the original owner. It is my second Z3. I fell asleep driving with my first and I was unhurt, but the car was totaled. It only had 3,000 miles, what a sad day. My second car has the bigger engine and all the extras. An awesome drive."

M Coupe AMAZING PERFORMANCE

By on Sunday, August 17, 2008

"Have had the car for a year now... The most amazing deal available. Just wish you could find one for sale somewhere at KBB retail... all seem to sell for $10K more than KBB says."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW Z3 near Honolulu. See local deals