2013 BMW 7 Series

8.2

Based on 49 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Nice car that is reliable and drives well.

By on Friday, December 2, 2011

Pros: "The 740 Li enhancements."

Cons: "Auto trunk is a little slow to open."

"I'm still getting used to the bigger body style of the BMW as compared to the Mercedes CLS but I like the style of the cabin and look of the control panel."

worse experience.......!!!!!!!

By on Friday, July 13, 2012

Reason: engine problem

"I owned 2009 750 LI bought it brand new from showroom floor, I had bad experience, we just kept coming back to dealership without any answer what is going on with the car.everytime we bring the car back to dealearship,they just told me there was a code in the system and they just clear the code. the engine keep shaking everytime we stopped in the traffic or made full stop. we were in branson,MO once and caught on traffic and the engine shaking and almost shut dowm in the middle of the hill. I have 3 years old girl sitting at the back seat and we just thankful because of the traffic or otherwise somebody might hit us from the back. we called BMW dealer and told them what happened,and they told us to bring the car in.we took the car to the dealer but they said they did not find anything wrong with the car again they said there is a code in the computer and they just reset the code. it is not worth it to buy almost $100k car but have a lot of problem that they can not find what is wrong with it. we really dissapointed.......till we trade the car with MB. AS far as the design and the comfort we do like it but, it is just a waste of time if everytime we need to go back and forward to the dealership and they do not know how to fix it"

owned Mercedes and Porsche and love my first BMW

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pros: "Great value for price"

Cons: "Storage space inaequate for front seats"

"The driving characteristics are nothing but astonishing for a car of this size. The six cylinder engine is more than enough for an excellent ride and driving experience. The smaller engine provides for a perfect balance to the car. Visibility is grand, comfort is of particular note for tall individuals. All in all a superior value over Porsche or Mercedes."

Great Car - right at the top

By on Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pros: "great car all around"

Cons: "tires ware off around 12K"

"I owned Mercedes S500 then S550 and E430 before them ... the S class had miserable reliability so I said let me give this BMW (my First) a try. Boy was I surprised - PLEASANTLY! this car is amazing in design, comfort and aerodynamics. I would rate it a 10 except for one problem that is behind me now. the tires ware off at about 12,000 miles creating roaring noise. but once I ditched the OEM tires and got plain old tire kingdom tires ... problem has disappeared and now 10,000 miles later still gone. so if you dish out a $1200 for new tires for a car that is over 100K what is the big deal, right? my take on it is that. I am likely to buy this car once my lease is up in 3 months! Great Car and the mpg is good too with the hybrid!"

best vehicle ever!

By on Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pros: "Gas milage, green immage, multiple personalitites, road feel not couch feel."

Cons: "had to change phones to take advantage of the car reading and responding to my emails and texts."

"I have driven 7's for years, this is my 4th, and the 750 LI active hybrid is the best yet,. This is a massive car but it handles like a sports car-- when you want it to. With the choice of 4 modes from comfort to sport plus. I feel like I recieved 4 diffrent cars in one. Multiple personalities, just like my wife, but I like the choice to blow the doors off a S550 MBZ or just drive in comfort over a potholed road. The Active Hybrid is a blast as it adds additional hosepower in the form of "BOOST" so you don't feel it at the pump. You can drive wild and still get 26 MPG."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 7 Series near Honolulu. See local deals