- 2020 Chicago Auto Show Debuts: 2020 Honda Civic Type R; 2021 Jaguar F-Type; 2021 Genesis GV80 SUV; Ford GT announcement; Special edition models from Toyota, Chrysler and Jeep; Volkswagen, Kia and Chevrolet facelifted models; Nissan updated product; Acura marks 1 million Super Handling-All Wheel Drive milestone.
- Show Dates: Saturday, February 8 through Monday, February 17
- Show Venue: McCormick Place, 2301 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, Illinois
- Ticket Prices: $13 adults, $8 seniors 62+, $8 children (7-12 years, under 6 free) Buy Tickets
- See and Do: First Look For Charity, Friday, Feb. 7 (7 p.m. – 11 p.m. black tie), Tickets, $275 more info. Sports Team Pride Day, Monday, Feb. 10. Attendees wearing an Illinois team jersey/shirt/sweatshirt/jacket receives $5 off admission. Women’s Day, Tuesday, Feb. 11. Women admitted for $8. Manufacturers present special women-oriented programs on the purchase and lease of cars and maintenance. Chicago Auto Show Food Drive, Wednesday through Friday, Feb. 12-14. Show patrons who bring three cans of food will receive a coupon for $8 adult admission. All food will be donated to A Safe Haven Foundation. Telemundo Hispanic Heritage Day, Friday, Feb. 14. Craft Beer Night. Tasting pass for access to show floor and 10 3-ounce beer samples for $30 pre-purchase or $40 at the door. Family Day, Monday, Feb. 17.
2020 Chicago Auto Show Car, Truck and SUV Debuts
These are the new and updated cars, trucks and SUVs making their auto show debuts in Chicago.
According to show organizers, the Chicago Auto Show was the first North American auto show to tally 100 shows, and this year marks the 110th edition of the show. Officials also describe the Chicago Auto Show as the nation’s largest, utilizing more than one million square feet of Chicago’s McCormick Place complex, or enough floor space to accommodate 26 Boeing 747s. The Chicago Auto Show doesn’t garner as much worldwide attention as the Hollywood or Motor City shows, but the Second City nevertheless plays host to a number of important new car introductions every year.
2020 Chicago Auto Show Hours
Saturday, February 8: 10 AM – 10 PM
Sunday, February 9: 10 AM – 10 PM
Monday, February 10: 10 AM – 10 PM
Tuesday, February 11: 10 AM – 10 PM
Wednesday, February 12: 10 AM – 10 PM
Thursday, February 13: 10 AM – 10 PM
Friday, February 14: 10 AM – 10 PM
Saturday, February 15: 10 AM – 10 PM
Sunday, February 16: 10 AM – 10 PM
Monday, February 17: 10 AM – 8 PM