2013 Acura RDX

8.3

Based on 95 Ratings for the 2013 - 2017 models.

Nice & nimble

By on Saturday, June 18, 2016

Pros: "smooth and crisp ride excellent seating comfort"

Cons: "Can be bumpy over rough spots"

"Very reliable and nimble ride but it does not handle bumps well it seems to move the driver and passengers from side to side on tough bumps but other than that it is a smooth and luxurious ride I had an RL before this and plan to stay in the Acura family as long as they continue to get it right."

Great Car!

By on Thursday, October 6, 2016

"First time to own an Acura suv. I love driving it everyday. Powerful, roomy, great design and so comfortable. Strongly recommend to purchase the adv tech with AWD. I chose the 2017 RDX adv tech with AWD over the Lexus NX 2016 because it looks bigger, and the 2017 RDX price is cheaper."

Best overall value in compact luxury category

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Pros: "All features and safety ratings"

Cons: "interior a bit mundane for a luxury model"

"I purchased a 2016 RDX in Oct. of 2016 after much research and soul searching. I had previously owned 3 Lexus RX's (one from each generation including a hybrid 400H model) I really enjoyed the Lexus and was poised to purchase a 4th generation model. Talk about sticker shock! That's when my wife and I considered maybe downsizing somewhat without giving up the luxury. We considered and narrowed our choices down to the Lexus NX,Audi Q5,Mercedes,GLC,Infiniti QX5O,and Acura Rdx. Based on the options we decided on the rdx. it was 10,000 dollars less than the comparatively equipped RX and anywhere from 3 to 6 thousaand less than the other models. We have the RDX AWD advance model. It is quicker and has better MPG than all the others. I get an avg. of 26 MPG in combined mountain,city and highway driving. On a summer trip out west and to Canada I got as high as 32 MPG on mostly interstate driving which was better than the hybrid I owned. Almost as much room as the rx,better mpg,faster,funner to drive(takes mountain curves like my Miata)just as comfortable and most importantly 10,000 dollars less than a comparably equipped Lexus RX 350. If you want value,luxury and reliability look no further than the Acura RDX AWD equipped with the Advanced package."

Excellent Vehicle Overall

By on Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Pros: "Power, Reliability, User Friendly, Paddle Shifters"

Cons: "Slightly Rough Ride -- Better With More Tire Press"

"Three years after purchase, the RDX has been maintenance free apart from routine items, and has been a very enjoyable car to own. Plenty of power, good handling (put 38 psi in the tires), and I love the paddle shifters in sport mode for great shift control on hilly terrain. With standard items that cost extra for other brands (leather, Bluetooth etc.), lots of cargo and leg room, and classic styling, the RDX is an excellent value and I highly recommend it."

Love it as a daily driver

By on Saturday, January 7, 2017

Pros: "powertrain, driving dynamics, style"

Cons: "rides rough on bumps, Tech Pkg stereo lacks depth"

"I bought a 2013 AWD Tech and have driven it for 3 months. My car has 77k on the clock and still drives as nicely and smoothly as the new ones on the lot without any reconditioning prior to purchase. I LOVE the powertrain- strong power, very smooth, reasonable fuel economy, always in the right gear, etc, though I don't use the paddle shifters except to play with them while hitting an off ramp. The handling is good with tight steering. The ride is a bit bumpy over rough or uneven roads, but it's bearable. On smooth roads the ride is nice and quiet. If I had the choice and could do so without compromising handling, I'd soften the ride just a bit to improve the rough road performance. Visibility is good and the climate control is sufficient to do the job well. Passenger room is great for moderate trips, though seats would be graded as "moderately" comfortable- not bad but I've seen much better. For an Acura Tech model, I am disappointed in the stereo system- even with the subwoofer, there's not a lot of bass and there's certainly no "depth" to music. It's easy enough to use and it controls an ipod well. I have not yet been able to get my iPhone sync'd to it but will work through whatever my issue is (probably operator error). I love the RDX and would definitely buy it again but I might also look just a bit harder at the MDX to see if the ride was slightly more plush without losing the nimble driving qualities and smooth powertrain I love in the RDX."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura RDX near Honolulu. See local deals