2012 Volvo XC90

7.7

Based on 453 Ratings for the 2003 - 2014 models.

I love VOLVO

By on Monday, September 22, 2008

"'04 T6 XC 90- this is my second Volvo and I love them both. First was the '98 wagon and had it five years and simply could not wait to get the XC90. I drive mountain passes very frequently and I have never felt more confident in any other make of car with snow and ice!!! Comfortable ride, very quiet, good gas mileage considering fuel prices nowdays and I WILL buy another Volvo again."

Very comfortable and safe vehicle

By on Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"We picked this vehicle up on a European delivery program. Visiting Sweden was great fun and would love to do it again a few more times. Our car can fit our very tall sons ( 6' 4" and 6" 8") easily and we both are tall also. We only have 10K miles on it since we drive daily two other older Volvo sedans. No problems whatsoever mechanically. We take this car on vacations and longer drives locally. The best and safest touring car in the industry with all of its innovative safety features. We are definitely a Volvo for Life family."

Too many repairs

By on Sunday, July 27, 2008

"I bough my car in Feb 2004, within months I was hearing a sound by the tires, took it to the dealer and they could not find anything wrong. Three years later and all the problems started motor mounts, ball joints, in all I spent $5000 in repairs. The dealer says its all normal. the repair prices are outrageous. I would never buy or recommend a Volvo."

most comfortable vehicle I have owned

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"Great comfort riding vehicle. Lowest insurance rates I have seen from State Farm. I drove this vehicle 3,000 miles on one trip and it was the most comfortable vehicle seats I have ever driven in. Great car, a little sluggish with the 3.2, however take it easy on the gas pedal, and you'll get 22 in town."

By on Saturday, July 19, 2008

"Very Reliable, Comfortable, Stylish, and good Gas Mileage 2.5 T"