2012 Volvo XC60

8.4

Based on 89 Ratings for the 2010 - 2017 models.

AMAZED

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "SEATS,PERFORMANCE,LOOKS,FUN"

Cons: "N/A"

"I THINK THIS IS THE ONE OF THE BEST CARS I EVER OWNED. I HAVEN'T HAD A PROBLEM, THE DEALER IS THE BEST DEALER I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH. IT HANDLES GREAT, I TOW A BOAT WITH IT AND YOU WOULD NEVER EVEN KNOW IT WAS ON THE BACK OF IT. THE CAR IS EXCELLENT IN THE SNOW AND THAT IS COMPAIRING IT TO MANY SUVS WE HAVE OWNED. T6 IS SEAMLESS AND THE TRANSMISSION IS QUICK AND SMOOTH. WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY? JUST ONE THING....IF YOU BUY ONE MAKE SURE YOU OPT FOR THE T6. LOVE IT !!!!"

Incredible Highway Driving!

By on Saturday, October 1, 2011

"This car is perfect. Size, manuevering, features. Drives like a dream on the highway. Simplicity and elegance inside. Love it."

The XC60 is overall an excellent SUV.

By on Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pros: "Price, comfort, ride, safety, and features."

Cons: "Not the best mileage but it's an SUV."

"Aesthetics aside, sitting and driving in this car has been an absolute pleasure. The ride is comfortable for an SUV. Noise level is very good only noticeable above 80mph. Steering has very good feel and excellent response.The seats are fabulous, comfortable for short or long runs. Volvo designs in the little things that make driving enjoyable. Touches like a versatile audio system, bluetooth, power tailgate, panoramic moonroof, quality craftsmanship, and many many more niceties. But the primary reason I chose the XC60 were all the safety features, I feel safer driving this car than the others I've had.Another plus is the value you get when compared to other SUVs like the X3, RDX, Q5, etc. The other SUV I like is the X5 but it approached 56k when customized. I purchased the XC60 T6 Platinum with tech, climate, and blis for much less. It was also much more pleasant working with my Volvo sales person than the BMW one I leased my 328 three years ago. I love this car and would recommend it without hesitation."

Best volvo ever built

By on Monday, September 26, 2011

Pros: "You really feel protected and amused"

Cons: "Nothing at this point I can find"

"Hi everyone! Great car i every aspect. I am an owner of a D5 with Geartronic, premium sound and RTI. I love it, low fuel consumtion and good driving capabilities. Had a BMW X3 before and this beuty outperforms the predecessor in every aspect..."

Great vehicle

By on Friday, February 11, 2011

"Bought this vehicle in June of 2010 and loved it from the minute I drove it from the lot. I'm over 6 feet and have plenty of legroom and find it very comfortable. Have taken it on trips of 4+ hours on several occasions and have found this to be the most comfortable vehicle I have driven. Performance wise I average about 23 mpg on a highway trip and on about 18 on combined city/highway. Unfortunately this is the wife's car and I only get to drive it when it needs gas or when on long trips. I would probably get in trouble with the traffic cops if I did drive it on a daily basis due to the performance and handling. Drives like a sports car and at 75 mph it just wants to go faster. Have to use the cruise control to keep my speeds down to an acceptable limit. Overall I am extremely satisfied with all aspects of this car and would recommend it to everyone I know."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo XC60 near Honolulu. See local deals