2012 Volvo XC60

8.4

Based on 90 Ratings for the 2010 - 2017 models.

Best luxury SUV - exceptional performance and safe

By on Saturday, September 20, 2014

Pros: "great performance, excellent safety, technology"

Cons: "could have better brakes to stop this fast vehicle"

"I was looking for a SUV that not only had great styling and technology features, but also performance/speed. It took me almost 2 years to find a vehicle that met all my requirements. I test drove the 2011 XC60, but was unimpressed with the technology and power. Almost a year and a half later, I went back to my local Volvo dealer and saw the XC60 R-Design on the showroom floor - they had just gotten it in. I immediately took it for a test drive and fell in love with style, performance, speed, technology, comfort, safety and overall appearance of the vehicle. While I was signing the paperwork to purchase the vehicle, a gentleman came running into the dealer and said "I want to buy that XC60 R-Design now!". I looked at him and said "sorry, I just signed the paperwork to purchase it?" He was so disappointed and offered to buy it directly from me and give me an extra $1000 in cash - of course, I said no, and have no regrets - I love my XC60 R-Design!"

Great rating for safety

By on Thursday, September 29, 2016

Pros: "Safety"

Cons: "Technology and upgrades for the inside of car."

"Technology needs to be improved. Upgraded features are not user friendly. Rain sensing wipers are not automatic, you have to turn on this feature. Voice recognition sucks. You actually have to take your eyes off the road to scroll through your contacts to make a call. I spent 3 hours in car trying to figure out how to do steps to operate simple steps. I don't know how to operate the cruise control, will have to read up on that one too!"

Car handles very well ,accelerates quickly

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pros: "Handles well, nice interior, lots of safety featur"

Cons: "Poor gas milage!!!!"

"I have had this car for 4 months. I have really enjoyed driving this vehicle. I was worried about the stop/start function, but you easily get use to it. I love the body style, and the interior is very nice, and comfortable. I would very much recommend the BLISS option. It is very helpful. My main reason for buying this car was the MPG rating of 24/32 city/highway. I work out of my car everyday, and average about 100 miles per day in the city. I was hoping to average at least 24-26 in the city, however I am only averaging around 21MPG, which is using 87 octane(which they recommend). I have tried 89 octane several times, and not much improvement. VERY DISAPPOINTING with the MPG!!"

Excelente car

By on Friday, April 3, 2015

"This Is The most nice car ever, I love it because its safety, comford , shape, it is beautiful, and so on..."

Love the seats

By on Thursday, May 28, 2015

Pros: "Seats, very fast car"

Cons: "Needs sliding visors for side use."

"I have had this car four about 3 years. I use it for hunting in the winter therefore I spend a lot of time off roading with it in deep snow. To date, I have never been stuck! I have had a few issues with the air conditioner but all warranted and fixed."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo XC60 near Honolulu. See local deals