2011 Volvo XC60

8.4

Based on 89 Ratings for the 2010 - 2017 models.

Great little SUV

By on Saturday, April 17, 2010

"I own another Volvo and have driven most models as courtesy cars when mine has been in for service. This XC60 is easily the most pleasurable to drive, with the exceptions of my S60R and the cool little C30. It's been rock solid and a great road trip vehicle. No problems at all so far. In my eyes it's the best looking small SUV on the road--certainly the most distinctive. Volvo claims it's the safest car on the road, too. My only disappointment is with the mileage--we've been several MPG short of the government mileage figures, unlike my S60R, which is dead on."

disappointed

By on Thursday, April 8, 2010

"CHECK ENGINE!!! That is what my new car says, almost everytime I drive it! First at 1600 miles...check engine, 1800 miles, check engine....thought it was fixed, but at 2100 miles check engine again!!!!This is my third visit to the service department in 2100 miles!!! I would never buy another Volvo."

the best

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "comfort and safety"

Cons: "rear seat leg room just enough"

"love this baby"

I wanted so much to love this car!

By on Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Pros: "Safety features"

Cons: "everything else"

"But I don't. Bought it pre-owned with 39K miles on it, which is probably the source of my frustration and angst. It's at the dealership every few months for something. The check engine light came on twice in the first week, dealer blamed it on low amount of gas in the tank while it was sitting around the parking lot waiting to be sold. The latest issue was the low oil warning light. How could the car practically be out of oil with only 1000 miles over the next oil change? I love the car's safety features and have felt safe in the car since day 1. I just can't keep taking days off from work to have it looked at. Sorry to say, I can't wait to get rid of it."

Best Vehicle I've Ever Owned!!!!!!

By on Saturday, March 8, 2014

Pros: "Excellent handling, very stylish,"

Cons: "None!"

"I've owned Ford SUV's, I've sold Toyotas, I've owned Lincoln's, Chrysler's and many other top domestic and imported luxury vehicles. I rented a BMW to compare the ride and performance; will never do that again.... BMW feels like a tin can compared to the Volvo! Hands down the XC60 is worth every penny! Performance and handling are second to none! It looks and drives the same as the first day I drove it off the lot. The sleek styling of the XC60 continues to give me compliments. I am now a very loyal Volvo customer!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo XC60 near Honolulu. See local deals