2011 Volvo XC60

8.4

Based on 90 Ratings for the 2010 - 2017 models.

Excellent Car

By on Thursday, September 30, 2010

"I purchased my XC60 R-Design about three months ago and absolutely love this car! I had two BMW X5's prior to and really wanted a change. I was looking for an SUV with less bulk and a luxury feel. I also wanted the car to move when I stepped on the gas. I have found it with this car! It is quick, gorgeous and extremely comfortable. I purchased a red car and it is a looker! I see people walking around the car when I leave it in parking lots. I am averaging 19 mpg which isn't too bad considering it is all in-town and very little highway. I would highly recommend this car. The only complaint I have is that heated-steering wheels are not an option. But I enjoy driving this car so much, I have almost forgotten about that option."

Not recommended

By on Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"Ive had this car for about 6 months..has been in the shop several times. Most recent was for a new ignition switch. Car only has 5500 miles on it. Will stall out at stop signs and sometimes wont start. Cannot wait to get rid of it."

Most Comfortable

By on Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pros: "Safest vehicle on the road with Technology Package"

Cons: "Back seat a little small for large people."

Lawrence County Pennsylvania

"The T6 version has a twin turbo Jaguar 6 cylinder engine that is smooth, quiet, and very quick acceleration. The technology package makes long trips much safer and enjoyable with the adaptive cruise control, navigation system, driver alert, and crash avoidance with auto brake. The seats are extremely comfortable. My car also has BLIS to warn you when there is an object in your blind spot. The premium sound system is great. I also have keyless entry and ignition, rear view camera, power lift gate and have not had a single issue in 37,000 miles. The city safe feature has stopped the car before running into fixed objects several times. The AWD is great in snow and ice. I think it is a very sharp looking car."

Lawrence County Pennsylvania

Too many problems

By on Tuesday, December 17, 2013

"Three years, three batteries....three flat bed tows. Something is obviously draining the battery and I was told they thought it might be the Serius radio that I don't subscribe to but they said that because it's available they think it's still "on"??? Sun Roof leaked requiring 3 separate trips to finally repair, car spent about 2-1/2 wks in the service dept. drying out. Three more flat bed tows when I couldn't shift out of park before they diagnosed a solenoid malfunction. Hope that's it and the kinks are worked out otherwise I'll drive this until the warranty is up. It's too bad because if not for these issues I love this car!"

don't buy

By on Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"Towed into dealer for third time , once power steering broke, twice just dead, dealer replaced battery both times and refuses to admit it has an short in electrical system. Actually told my wife we should keep it hooked to a trickle charger. I hooked a volt meter up to it and voltage drops 1/10 volt every hour just sitting, so if you leave it in the garage for a week, guess what? Told dealer today he might want to look up Calif. lemon law."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo XC60 near Honolulu. See local deals