1998 Volvo V90

9.6

Based on 11 Ratings for the 1997 - 1998 models.

9.8/10
    9.9/10
    9.7/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Everlasting

By on Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Always in style and reliable, useful, and powerful"

Great car!

By on Monday, August 6, 2007

"I've driven the V90 and just love it. It has power and stability when driving. It's comfortable and though it has a luxurious feel, it sure can do work whether it's towing a boat, filling the cargo area, or carrying the kids. Very dependable, nice car."

Classic & Classy Wagon--Too Bad No Longer Built

By on Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pros: "Turning Circle, Comfort, Spacious, Versatile"

Cons: "Cost of maintenance, but worth it."

"Have owned mine since new--14 years+, would never get rid of it. Perfect for me--spacious, roomy/airy cabin--not claustrophobic like the newer ones, lots of head/leg/hip room, most efficient use of space, since it is a square box. Volvo got away from boxy look, but this box is a beautiful box, and best edition. Practical and comfortable, adequate power, high seating position, lots of glass area. Amazing turning circle (can make U-Turns in less space than tiny cars--sometimes I put on a show for others for entertainment)and very easy to drive, much more so than smaller car--very maneuverable in traffic, and dodging taxicabs in New York City. If maintained will last--expensive to upkeep, but worth it. Re winter driving--with 4 good snow tires, no problem at all--can run with the SUV's. Friend liked my V90, wanted to buy used one for her son as first car--I found one with 60K miles for $7K--son said no--it is "old man's car"--what a stupid kid--hey I race BMW's with it--doesn't know what he missed. If I could get another one, I would. Newer Volvo's are not as good. This is the best, and if Volvo would go back to this formula, they could do better than now. Boxy is now cool and hip, not those over-styled and faddish cars out there."

Best Car to Dollar Value out there

By on Sunday, April 18, 2010

"Had my V90 two years now, purchased used from the original owner. These hard to find cars (few were made) were the last of the big safe rear wheel drive "brick" Volvos, with 1 million mile reliability, top safety, and high comfort. Now at about 120,000 Miles and 12 years old and it is still near-perfect. Fully loaded, comfy, safe, quiet and smooth. Sad that they don't make cars like this anymore. Ages well as it was not chaisng the style market when made. I may keep this one forever."

wonderful car if you can find one

By on Monday, December 22, 2008

"I'm broken hearted I just totaled my most favorite car of all time...my V90. It was an amazing car. It was classy looking, incredibly reliable, and very comfortable, in fact it was luxurious! It had the most amazing turning radius you could ever find on a car. I loved LOVED this car. I 'm going to buy another one if I can find it."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo V90 near Honolulu. See local deals