2010 Volvo V70

Based on 16 Ratings for the 2008 - 2010 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Sweet Car

By on Friday, March 12, 2010

"My 2nd Volvo, bought it because my wifes 2002 V40 impressed me so much and was tired of driving a oversized SUV, the car is the most comfortable car I have been in, it drives so smooth. I do have an annoying rattle in the rear cargo area when I don't have the radio on. I bought the roof mount bike rack and can do evertything I used to do. It also drives great in the snow."

By on Thursday, March 11, 2010

"So I've had this car for about 5 months now and it's been wonderful! I ordered a 2010 model from the military sales here in Europe and it was a great deal. . . I don't think the prices are so nice state side. Anyway, the interior is so sleek, I love the seat styling. Pros: BOOSTER seats integrated!! you can't beat just folding the seat and having more room to drive around coworkers. I don't have to struggle moving a car seat if I need an extra seat. The feature of key-less entry and and start is great. I keep the "fob" in my pocket and never have to fish for it in my purse while carrying groceries to the car. This thing moves! I live in Germany right now, and have opened it up on the autobahn a couple times. While going 160 Mph may be stretch for this car, 130mph was no problem and there was room to go faster. Driving this car is alot of fun, and while it's not a BMW, it is still geared for and able to stand up in European driving. Volvo is WONDERFUL and their 5 year program is a great deal. Cons:The sound system isn't that great. The dual zone climate control doesn't control the speed of the fan separately. My first week of owning the car a cover piece came off the roof rack. Volvo replaced it for free though within 24 hours. Summary: This is a very sexy car, and great alternative to the cross-over vehicles rolling around these days. A fun drive with plenty of features and room."

Volvo for Life

By on Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"I love this car! It handles like a sportscar but feels like a tank (safety-wise). It is just amazing. I'm getting an average of 23mpg, which is great for a vehicle that has such a powerful engine and weighs so much. It is so quiet on the inside. The seats feels like luxury recliners. When I drive it, I am so comfortable that I almost forget I am driving. The BLIS system is very useful but can be annoying, if I could buy the car again i would have opted for the premium package instead. The only good thing about it is that the mirrors fold in automatically when you lock the car. I recommend getting the windows tinted, it gives the car a sleek look."

V70s are great!

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

Pros: "Super build quality. Very Comfortable seating."

Cons: "None."

"This is our 3rd Volvo, 2nd V70. Loved them all. Really sorry that they've been dropped from the US market. The seating is superb - wonderful for long trips. The cargo area is extremely well thought out. Many cargo tie-down hooks along sides as well as adjustable sliding tie-down hooks along cargo floor. The rear seats fold completely flat with just a pull of a small handle on each side. There is also an area of the floor that lifts up for out-of-sight storage of smaller items - I keep 8 adjustable elastic cords under there that secure any type of cargo. Not crazy about the looks or front seating area of the XC70, the 'forced' substitute vehicle. Guess my next car will be an XC60."

By on Monday, July 14, 2008

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo V70 near Honolulu. See local deals