2006 Volvo V50

Based on 92 Ratings for the 2005 - 2011 models.

By on Friday, May 9, 2008

"Plenty of power and excellent handling - stiffer than the larger volvos, but more precise - more like a sports car. Handles extremely well in snow and ice. Interior is super nice for driver and passenger, good controls and great sound system. Rear is suitable for smaller adults or children. A bit pricey compared to a subie, but less than an audi."

Best Vehicle I've driven

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"I've owned quite a unique set of cars thus far: a Buick Sedan, an Oldsmobile SUV and a Pontiac Firebird. This car has the best of all worlds. It drives on a tighter suspention giving it the feel of a sports car. It's solid and safe, giving it the feel of an SUV, without the pain to the wallet at the pump. It also has all the bells and whistles of an expensive import. This has by far, been the best car I have owned. I am constantly suprised by how much I can load into this thing! This is the first car my husband and I pruchased together. For two people who drive a lot, usually three hours or more at a time, this car has been exactly what we need. We are definitely looking into another Volvo for our second car. If you're not quite ready for a huge SUV or Wagon, this is definitely the car to get."

A bit disappointed

By on Thursday, May 1, 2008

"I have owned my V50 for about three years and have had the air conditioning repaired four times. This three year old wagon has had too many things go wrong with it . The wagon is very safe and a smooth ride but taking it to and from the dealership so often has been annoying. Maybe buying a new model on it's first year was a bad idea."

perfect mountain machine

By on Saturday, September 28, 2013

Pros: "Active driving experience in a sport wagon!, ADW!"

Cons: "costly repairs, T5 loves gas..."

"I own this car and drive most of my miles in the winter! The manual 6 speed transmition with the T5 AWD is a dream to drive. Active driving experience in the sport wagon class! I am active young and single, anyone looking for an amazing driving experience with wagon abilities, "you WANT this car" Reliable, smooth, FUN!"

Great car & awesome in snow!!

By on Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"This car is awesome for comfort and you look forward to long drives.. Would definitely recommend!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo V50 near Honolulu. See local deals