2012 Volvo S80

Based on 101 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

Awesome Vehicle!

By on Sunday, November 21, 2010

"Hands down an outstanding car! This is the third Volvo I have bought and is the best of the fleet that I now own. I have an 02 S60, 07 C70, and now a 2010 S80 and for the $$$ you pay, you get a whole lot vehicle. Especially in my case, as I purchased all mine while station in Germany as a member of the US military. You cannot go wrong by purchasing a Volvo, no matter which model you like. My only recommendation is, if you are buying one, take the factory delivery option and make a vacation of it. I guarantee you will not regret it."

By on Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Handles wet roads like a dream. Milage is good for a all wheel drive, handle the road well and goes over the steep grades like they were not there."

Very comfortable. reliable, and good looking

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "Agian, comfortable, reliable, great looking,"

"I have owned many cars in my driving life. This is probably the best overall value. It was almost 10k cheaper than the 5 series BMW, lexus, and M/B. Well done Volvo."

LOVE MY NEW VOLVO

By on Sunday, January 2, 2011

"FROM A LEXUS LUXURY SEDAN INTO THIS SWEDISH SPENDOR. DRIVES LIKE A BENTLY, COMFORT OF A MAYBACH, PERFORMANCE OF A PORSCHE. I LOVE THIS CAR AND EVERY ONE OF ITS FEATURES, DEPENDABILITY, NO PRESSURE SALES, PRICING, FEATURES, TECHNOLOGY AND SAFETY. BEST CAR FOR THE MONEY ON THE US MARKET."

Best all around vehicle

By on Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"I have the S80 All Wheel Drive model with the Yamaha 4.4 V8 engine. It is extremely quick but at the same time has one of the most comfortable rides. Of course with 3 ride settings to choose from you can cruise in total comfort. Fit and finish is superb. I've had mine 2 years now and put around 30K on it with no problems. My wife keeps wanting to drive it! The growl of the exhaust turns heads but not noticeable in the cabin. The features are too numerous to list. Stickered over 57K! The more I drive it the more I like it. I live in the snow mountains of PA so I stuck some nice snow tires on it during the winter. It performed terrifically as long as I stayed within its proper ground clearance of snow. (Not uncommon to snow over a foot at a time here). If you cannot tell by now I'll spell it out: Love the performance and love the comfort. It's the best of both worlds."

Love my S80

By on Monday, May 17, 2010

"I have an '09 3.2, black with tan leather. Love the looks , ride and comfort. Only problem was a failed power steering rack which is very unusual. These racks rarely go bad, if ever and mine must have had an undetected defect. Power is very good when you want it, especially on the highway when passing, stomp on the gas and it takes off! Around town the power is very reserved when you are light on the pedal, but from a stop if you are aggressive when pulling into traffic, the car takes off in a much more spirited manner, it flies! I have owned 5 other Volvos and this one is by far the best all around Volvo I have owned."

I love my S80

By on Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"I leased my S80 V8 with Sport package and I love it! They had an incredible deal on the 36 month lease which I just couldn't pass up. The power and growl of the V8 is spectacular. The AWD is good (not great) but with the addition of some decent all weather tires I had no problems even during one of the worst winters on record. The car is highly comfortable and allthough it doesn't have all the bells & whistle of a Lexus, that's not really a bad thing. I would personally never buy a Lexus or Mercedes anyway. I gave up my big Land Rover (which I also loved) for the S80 and I am really very happy. Dealer service is fantastic. Even though this car is much smaller than my old SUV I still feel very safe. This car is extremely solid and well made!"

great car for the buck

By on Saturday, March 6, 2010

"I have owned this car for two years, no problems at all. I have had to take it in two times though, for software updates to to computer. A excellant car that is fun to drive, the T6 with twin turbo is spunky without over powering. The AWD goes quite well in the northern states winter weather. If the brand was not in danger I would recommend it with out question."

Love My S80

By on Saturday, February 13, 2010

"This is my second S80. The comfort and reliability are second to none. I've owned many of it's competitors and find the S80 the best overall value. It was many thousands of dollars cheaper than the lexus, BMW, mercedes, and cadillac. Way to go Volvo."

I love everything about this car

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Best value for European luxury,great warranty"

Cons: "Compass in mirror not standard"

"Consider getting the Dynamic package for a more sporty ride and looks. Main reason for buying was the free overseas delivery program Volvo offers. Can't be beat! Free air fare,hotel,factory tour. Volvo people treat you like royalty,and you save a bundle. I love when people comment on my license plate holder "factory delivery center,Gothenburg Sweden". Love the anti collision system"