2012 Volvo S80

Based on 101 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

great car for the buck

By on Saturday, March 6, 2010

"I have owned this car for two years, no problems at all. I have had to take it in two times though, for software updates to to computer. A excellant car that is fun to drive, the T6 with twin turbo is spunky without over powering. The AWD goes quite well in the northern states winter weather. If the brand was not in danger I would recommend it with out question."

Love My S80

By on Saturday, February 13, 2010

"This is my second S80. The comfort and reliability are second to none. I've owned many of it's competitors and find the S80 the best overall value. It was many thousands of dollars cheaper than the lexus, BMW, mercedes, and cadillac. Way to go Volvo."

I love everything about this car

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Best value for European luxury,great warranty"

Cons: "Compass in mirror not standard"

"Consider getting the Dynamic package for a more sporty ride and looks. Main reason for buying was the free overseas delivery program Volvo offers. Can't be beat! Free air fare,hotel,factory tour. Volvo people treat you like royalty,and you save a bundle. I love when people comment on my license plate holder "factory delivery center,Gothenburg Sweden". Love the anti collision system"

Exceptional Value

By on Monday, November 16, 2009

"The best value in it's class. The 2007 used is $7000 cheaper than the 5 series BMW, mercedes E class, or cadillac CTS. 25000 miles and has never been in the shop except for oil changes. The comfort is second to none. I've owned mercedes and bmw and there is no comparison for what you get at this price point. It's much cheaper to maintain. I will be a loyal Volvo owner as long as they produce a vehicle this good."

Get one

By on Thursday, December 18, 2008

"We bought an 08 S80, had it for 3 months. A young man decided not to stop at a stop light and hit the front of our car at around 50mph. EVERYTHING from the front wheels forward was gone, the engine block was broken, the transmission housing was broken, the passenger compartment firewall was dented...BUT the entire occupant cage was completely intact, both my wife and I got out with only minor bruises and contusions! We bought our replacement S80 yesterday. I am now a VOLVO for LIFE customer."