2011 Volvo S80

Based on 100 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

Wonderful car

By on Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pros: "Great handling, safety on highway"

"I keep this car maintained by the dealer and have no problems with it. It is the best car I have ever owned. Beats my Toyota and Honda cold - worth the extra cost, since no additional repairs have been required, unlike eithe the Toyota or Honda - total cost of ownership is much better."

'08 S80 V8 sport pkg

By on Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"I recently purchased an '08 S80 V8 w/ 8K miles in silver w/ the sport pkg. MSRP was $54K , paid exactly 1/2. Traveled to DC area to buy it from a Volvo dealer who used the car a svc loaner, so technically it was used, but had all the books, window sticker, etc. Drove it back last month to NE Ohio; love the power, comfort and value! Was about to purchase a Jag XF or '09 Mecedes E350 Sport, but found this car instead. I like the fact that I seldom see any and having the extra power on-tap, but usually just cruising in it easy. I do wish it was somewhat smaller and lighter, but compared to the new Taurus SHO & MKS, it seems tiny. These are underated and great cars IMO and highly recommended, especially pre-owned."

One great car.

By on Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"Great style. Awesome acceleration with the Yamaha V8. Owned it 3 years and have had to do nothing but oil changes and tires (of course)."

Awesome Vehicle!

By on Sunday, November 21, 2010

"Hands down an outstanding car! This is the third Volvo I have bought and is the best of the fleet that I now own. I have an 02 S60, 07 C70, and now a 2010 S80 and for the $$$ you pay, you get a whole lot vehicle. Especially in my case, as I purchased all mine while station in Germany as a member of the US military. You cannot go wrong by purchasing a Volvo, no matter which model you like. My only recommendation is, if you are buying one, take the factory delivery option and make a vacation of it. I guarantee you will not regret it."

By on Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Handles wet roads like a dream. Milage is good for a all wheel drive, handle the road well and goes over the steep grades like they were not there."