2012 Volvo S60

Based on 77 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Love it!

By on Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pros: "Looks great ! Decent gas mileage. Smooth ride."

"I have had this car for a year now and with 25,000 miles already, it's fair to say I've spent quite a bit of time with it. It's comfortable, quick, and still averages 28mpg. I Love it!"

R-Design model-Fantastic Acceleration, Great Value

By on Thursday, August 18, 2016

Pros: "Acceleration, handling ,comfort, simple elegance"

"The S60 R-Design is incredibly fast, handles extremely well, is very comfortable, is classy inside and, in the black, looks the part of a true sports sedan on the outside. The car is understated and underrated, and, for its combination of power, comfort and safety, a great value with significant discounts off of sticker available. A blast to drive and highly recommended as a great alternative to all the BMW's, Audi's, Mercedes' and Lexus' you see everywhere."

This is a Volvo???

By on Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pros: "fun, comfy, Scandinavian Design, Quality"

"I absolutely am in love with my 2012 Volvo S60 T5! I am 17 years old and everyone at school said (before they saw it) "if you had 32000 dollars to spend on a car then why didn't you buy something cool like a BMW or an Audi?" When they saw it for the first thing they said "this is a Volvo???" Volvo has done a fantastic job on this car! My brother has a 2010 Acura TL and every time that I have to drive his car, I feel soooo unconformable because the suspension in the Volvo absorbs all of the bumbs in the road very nicely. The styling of this car is fantastic and I can tell that Volvo is trying to appeal to a younger body of people. My parents like the car because of the warranty and safety is top notch. Definitively the Best choice in its price range."

Excellent value

By on Friday, August 28, 2009

"Got my S60 a month ago. Loving it! Plenty of power, comfortable driver seat, very impressive brakes. Feel safe. Optional climate package is so cool - rain sensing wiper is great. A few things to complain: 1. Small leg room for rear seats 2. Functional, but monotonous inerior design. 3. wind noise at high speed (driver side) But, with recent incentives, this car is unbeatable value!"

Volvo never disapoints!

By on Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pros: "Ummm, just look at it :)"

Cons: "I should have gotten the adaptive cruise control!"

"I'm 35 and have owned 5 Volvos over the years. I've had the honor of an S40, S60-R, XC90, and currently a XC60-RDesgin and most recently, S60-RDesign. I freakin' love this car! The original R was amazing, but this is the next level. It’s faster, quieter and the interior is spot on. As someone that goes through cars quite quickly, I highly recommend this creature. It is a keeper! The Polestar tuning is amazing! I'm looking at adding it to the XC60. It's a head turner and I get many positive remarks, especially from the tuners. Awesome car! U need it! Not to mention the 5 year "Safe and Secure" plan. No one can tough this, it's the total package. Elegant, but not gaudy (hello Escalade, are you listening!)"