2012 Volvo S60

Based on 78 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Have owned 2 AWD S60

By on Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"I now have 45 K on my second s60 awd. Drove the first one to 90 K. The cost to own these cars is the very low considering the performance, quality, and confort. Total cost to get to 45 K is $1600.00 including all factory service and a set of tires."

YES! Best vehicle ever.

By on Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pros: "An adrenaline rush in every drive."

Cons: "HMmmmm....nothing."

"Been buying and driving cars since 1970. Most were of a high performance type. My R-Design Volvo is the best of them all. I thoroughly enjoy driving this car. And...best of all the only maintenance required is oil changes. The look, fit, finish, interior, acceleration and ride are second to no other 50K car."

Great sedan

By on Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Pros: "comfortable seats, safety, stylish looks, handling"

Cons: "back seat is small, radio interface needs improv."

"We bought this car and picked it up in Gothenburg, Sweden using Volvo's European Delivery Program. We got a great deal on the car and got to drive it around central Europe for a couple of weeks. The S60 is the single most comfortable car I've ever driven. The seats are firm, supportive but supple. They grab and hold and support you. We have a baby, and if I had one criticism about comfort it's that the back seat does not have that much room when you put the car seat in. It forces the passenger to move his/her seat up to accommodate the car seat. Performance-wise, it's great. It's nimble and fast and has great handling. Sometimes it "jumps" through gear changes and sorta jolts/jerks you, but other than that, it's great. I also feel incredibly safe in it. This won't be our last Volvo, though we do plan to drive it until the wheels come off."

Dynomite!!

By on Friday, January 17, 2014

Pros: "Definitely a fun car to drive."

Cons: "None."

"This car moves like greased lightening! It's important to have a light foot on the pedal and not let all that power and agility go to your head. It hugs the road with a bear hug and has all the maneuverability of a world-class athlete, combined with all the sportiness and comfort you could want in a car, topped off with all of Volvo's world renowned safety features. What a car!"

Best compromise among entry level luxury cars!

By on Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Pros: "Safety features, Comfortable seats, Economy,"

Cons: "Front seat chair rails too visible,"

"After selling my beloved 2006 Acura TSX and studying cars for about 2 years, I decided on the 2016 S-60 Inscription. Did not need the extra leg room in the back but is was the only vehicle with the platinum series that I wanted. Test drove the MB C class, Audi 4, BMW 328, Mazda 6 and all of these vehicles had their pluses. Volvo was a good blend of all of them, especially since it uses regular gas, saving 60-80 cents a gallon. Have been averaging 32 mpg on mixed driving. Handling is fine, brakes great, quiet and smooth. Appreciate the safety features. Too soon to discuss reliability but it seems rock solid at this point. My only quibbles are that the front seat rails are too visible; owner's manual is on line or in the infotainment portion of the vehicle and not as a booklet; the passenger side wiper blade is too visible and not hidden as is the driver's side; the start stop feature can be annoying (this can be disconnected during any given trip but not permanently). Gotta love the electronics!"