2012 Volvo S60

Based on 77 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Have owned 2 AWD S60

By on Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"I now have 45 K on my second s60 awd. Drove the first one to 90 K. The cost to own these cars is the very low considering the performance, quality, and confort. Total cost to get to 45 K is $1600.00 including all factory service and a set of tires."

YES! Best vehicle ever.

By on Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pros: "An adrenaline rush in every drive."

Cons: "HMmmmm....nothing."

"Been buying and driving cars since 1970. Most were of a high performance type. My R-Design Volvo is the best of them all. I thoroughly enjoy driving this car. And...best of all the only maintenance required is oil changes. The look, fit, finish, interior, acceleration and ride are second to no other 50K car."

Great sedan

By on Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Pros: "comfortable seats, safety, stylish looks, handling"

Cons: "back seat is small, radio interface needs improv."

"We bought this car and picked it up in Gothenburg, Sweden using Volvo's European Delivery Program. We got a great deal on the car and got to drive it around central Europe for a couple of weeks. The S60 is the single most comfortable car I've ever driven. The seats are firm, supportive but supple. They grab and hold and support you. We have a baby, and if I had one criticism about comfort it's that the back seat does not have that much room when you put the car seat in. It forces the passenger to move his/her seat up to accommodate the car seat. Performance-wise, it's great. It's nimble and fast and has great handling. Sometimes it "jumps" through gear changes and sorta jolts/jerks you, but other than that, it's great. I also feel incredibly safe in it. This won't be our last Volvo, though we do plan to drive it until the wheels come off."

Dynomite!!

By on Friday, January 17, 2014

Pros: "Definitely a fun car to drive."

Cons: "None."

"This car moves like greased lightening! It's important to have a light foot on the pedal and not let all that power and agility go to your head. It hugs the road with a bear hug and has all the maneuverability of a world-class athlete, combined with all the sportiness and comfort you could want in a car, topped off with all of Volvo's world renowned safety features. What a car!"

I always lease with intension to buy afterwords.

By on Thursday, October 27, 2016

I don't own this car

Pros: "A joy to drive; price reasonable."

Cons: "None so far."

"This vehicle, so far, is the most enjoyable & luxurious one we've ever had. My wife & I truly love driving it. The roominess of the S60 is very spacious & comfortable w/ leather all around. It couldn't be better. We have the 2016 T5 Inscription Platinum 4-cylinder FWD which has plenty of pep when the car is put to the metal. We're taking a chance in the Wisconsin snow, tho. This vehicle is very safe with the latest collision-alert warnings installed to it. With these enforced & implemented properly, driving is so much more enjoyable and fun. 'Start/Stop Technology' under the hood, so far, seems helpful with improved gas-mileage. If the sedan keeps performing to our liking, we'll probably purchase it after our lease runs out."