2012 Volvo S60

Based on 65 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

Loving my new S60

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "quick, sporty and comfortable"

Cons: "Bluetooth phone seems to disconnect to often."

"I recently traded a Lexus IS250, very glad I did. I've had many new cars the last 15 years, Audi, Lexus (2), Toyota, Volvo S80 and a Dodge. I make excuses to go the store so I can drive the new S60. I like the looks both exterior and interior. The car is quick and fast, very easy to control and drives smooth. The only complaint would be the bluetooth seems to drop more than it should. Something that is easy to reconnect but a pain."

Love it!

By on Friday, November 22, 2013

Pros: "handling is great. This car is so comfortable."

Cons: "could have more leg room in the back seat."

"I WILL BUY A VOLVO AGAIN AND AGAIN!"

Hugh Surprise

By on Saturday, December 26, 2009

"Looked all over for a nice sedan. Audi A-4, VW CC, American Iron, etc. I wanted a vehicle that the manufacture owned at least 5 years. Volve started a program on the S-60 that met my needs. I drove the vehicle and was totally surprised. Comfortable, quite, and a terrific ride. Six months later it just keeps getting better. The S-60 handles like a high dollar rocket at a fraction of the cost. I can work the radio and everything works better than advertised. It doesn't have the power of my M, however as a daily driver it handles fine on our highways. My wife loves it and we plan on keeping it a long time. The tech info is simple. Put gas in it and press the accelerator. The turbo will handle the rest. I have owned about 20 different cars and SUV's in my life and the S-60 has to be on the top of the list for quality and safety."

One of the best kept secrets on the road

By on Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Pros: "Performance, MPG, fit and finish, quality, Style"

Cons: "xenon should be standard"

"I now have 12,500 miles on the ODO and have had zero issues. Car pretty much works like an iPhone. Handles nearly as well as my old benz but gets better gas mileage (28-31 on mixed fast and stop-n-go). Accelerates briskly but smoothly. In sports mode, alter-ego could get you a ticket quick! Interior and exterior sport excellent fit and finish. Seats are some of the best in the business. Bang and Olufsen like interior speaks of quality at a level that BWM and Mercedes don't give you until you reach E/S or 7. Lot's of standard safety features and top of class crash worthiness. Premium sound system is quite good and so is plug-n-play bluetooth. Voice response is very good. Sensus infotainment system is simple and easy to use. Navy is right on. Car provides right blend of luxury, perfomance and practical sweedishness. A nice break from the Beemer/Benz/Audi crowd."

Love it!

By on Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pros: "Looks great ! Decent gas mileage. Smooth ride."

"I have had this car for a year now and with 25,000 miles already, it's fair to say I've spent quite a bit of time with it. It's comfortable, quick, and still averages 28mpg. I Love it!"