2011 Volvo S60

Based on 77 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

It's fun to drive again!!

By on Monday, March 30, 2015

Pros: "luxurious"

Cons: "high price...."

"I absolutely love this car! I commute an hour every day and I have never had a more comfortable ride than I have now!"

A wildly underrated car!

By on Friday, September 19, 2014

Pros: "Acceleration, safety features, ride comfort"

Cons: "Bluetooth/iPod software conflicts with Volvo OS."

"Love my S60! This is the second one that I've owned, and with the amount of driving that I do (>25k/year), I spend a lot of time in the car. The reliability has been great and the sluggish ride that Volvo's were known for were are a thing of the past. This car is fast! Haven't had any significant problems after 98k miles. Swedish design is simple without sacrificing features, and the safety features were (as usual) years ahead of the rest of the industry."

Yeah I can afford a Benz --- but why?

By on Monday, February 2, 2015

Pros: "Engine, gas mileage, safety, fit and finish"

Cons: "Nav and radio controls to die for"

"Forget the pointed stars and the over-hyped Japanese imports, bask in the knowledge that you have the best value on the road with one of the finest four cylinder engines in production. One that sips gas and pulls off the line like a 6. The seats are among the most comfortable in the category and unless you plan on driving like Mario, forget the sports bucket option. The display is cool and the electronics work. Downside is the positively clunky UI on the nav and radio controls...but heck, if I wanted to change the channel that often I'd stay home in the den! Think no more, friends, let your neighbors show off their Teutonic crests while you take comfort in the fact you saved thousands...in gas alone! Make sure this car is on your consideration list and test drive one. What's the worst that can happen...you'll fall in love with a beautiful Swede :)"

2009 Volvo S60 T5

By on Thursday, January 7, 2010

"I had just graduated from college and wanted to buy a new car as a graduation gift in late 2008. I had already had a Lexes but wanted to change up a little. I looked at the S60 and liked but I wanted more power so I opted for the T5 version. I took the Overseas Devilery tour and enjoyed It!!! I also toured the factory plant and saw how the car was made, and was amazed! My S60 T5 get good gas mileage and is hands down better built than Lexus. Europeans knows what they are doing when it comes to building cars. I've have not had a single problem and all I do is put gas in it, wash it and take it in for oil changes! Im thinking about trading my 09" for a newer version when It comes out!!!! It worth spending $36,000 for!!!!"

Love It!

By on Sunday, September 13, 2009

"This is my first Volvo, love it, love the turbo, smooth ride, a very comfortable car!"

I don't like it. I love it.

By on Sunday, August 30, 2015

Pros: "stunning good look,competent handling, comfy seats"

Cons: "gear knob is prone to scratches"

"This car is surprisingly fun to drive. It does not handle as well as the 3 series but it's definitely handles better than the A4 that I test drove. The sport suspension and the 19"inch wheels make the ride a bit stiff for my taste but the seats are phenomenally comfortable. I was not care too much about the adaptive cruise control until I drove from L.A. to Las Cruses (12 hours drive) and it made the long distance driving so much easier that I do not think I can live without it anymore. I have the 2015 model so the lumbar support are manual and hard to reach. The translucid gear knob is easily scratched. The infotainment system does not have the connected app features. I probably should have waited for the 2015.5 model."

Rocking Ride

By on Sunday, July 6, 2014

Pros: "Fun, fast, reliable, solid built quality"

Cons: "None to date"

"This is probably on of the best values out there. Had the car over 41000 miles and it has been flawless. Regularly get combined 28mpg and drive like maniac - high of 35 hwy. and 23 around town. Seats are best in business providing great support on longer trips. Handling is well balanced. Acceleration is about mid six seconds to 60 - no waiting on merging. Car is most at ease doing 80 so look out for the CHP. Interior is high quality, very ergonomic and most of all is a nice change from the German and fluffy American cluttered arrangement. Safety features are second to none. Car came with maint for 5 yr. cost of ownership has been low. I get compliments on the looks and interior. This is a quality built car that is not plagued with recalls as with many other brands."

compares to mb bmw for less $$$

By on Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Pros: "had mb bmw volvo s60 equal"

Cons: "12 cuft trunk and no spare"

"quiet comfortable lux ride. volvo makes the best seats. leased it for 2 years to test the volvo product and now may lease or buy another. volvo offers a silly buyout price about 10k above the market value, and volvo will not extend the lease, so even though i only have 6k easy going miles i will not buy it. this was the awd t5 premium plus version and i like the styling and overall ride. i was not intersted in the t6 version for the extra power or polestar for performance. i wanted a relaxing ride and got it. quiet and absorbs potholes and road noise is minimal."

This is a wonderful Volvo in excellent shape

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Like new"

"This is a 2013 one owner wonderful Volvo in excellent shape with low miles. It is a Volvo X60 with almost all the bells and whistles. It is a FWD, Black with Cream leather interior, sun roof, technology system and more. It only has 12,800 and runs like a dream. It also comes with a warranty package to be passed on to the next owner. Just start the engine with this keyless entry system and go! It is like new."

Best car I've ever owned

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, has excellent safety features"

Cons: "One headlight costs $1200, tires needed replacing"

All cleaned up and ready to go!

"The Volvo 2012 S60 T6 AWD is a wonderful and safe car to own. From the Sunroof and plush leather bucket seats to the Bose stereo and Bluetooth this car is smart, fast and handles well..."

All cleaned up and ready to go!