2011 Volvo S60

Based on 78 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

It's fun to drive again!!

By on Monday, March 30, 2015

Pros: "luxurious"

Cons: "high price...."

"I absolutely love this car! I commute an hour every day and I have never had a more comfortable ride than I have now!"

A wildly underrated car!

By on Friday, September 19, 2014

Pros: "Acceleration, safety features, ride comfort"

Cons: "Bluetooth/iPod software conflicts with Volvo OS."

"Love my S60! This is the second one that I've owned, and with the amount of driving that I do (>25k/year), I spend a lot of time in the car. The reliability has been great and the sluggish ride that Volvo's were known for were are a thing of the past. This car is fast! Haven't had any significant problems after 98k miles. Swedish design is simple without sacrificing features, and the safety features were (as usual) years ahead of the rest of the industry."

Yeah I can afford a Benz --- but why?

By on Monday, February 2, 2015

Pros: "Engine, gas mileage, safety, fit and finish"

Cons: "Nav and radio controls to die for"

"Forget the pointed stars and the over-hyped Japanese imports, bask in the knowledge that you have the best value on the road with one of the finest four cylinder engines in production. One that sips gas and pulls off the line like a 6. The seats are among the most comfortable in the category and unless you plan on driving like Mario, forget the sports bucket option. The display is cool and the electronics work. Downside is the positively clunky UI on the nav and radio controls...but heck, if I wanted to change the channel that often I'd stay home in the den! Think no more, friends, let your neighbors show off their Teutonic crests while you take comfort in the fact you saved thousands...in gas alone! Make sure this car is on your consideration list and test drive one. What's the worst that can happen...you'll fall in love with a beautiful Swede :)"

2009 Volvo S60 T5

By on Thursday, January 7, 2010

"I had just graduated from college and wanted to buy a new car as a graduation gift in late 2008. I had already had a Lexes but wanted to change up a little. I looked at the S60 and liked but I wanted more power so I opted for the T5 version. I took the Overseas Devilery tour and enjoyed It!!! I also toured the factory plant and saw how the car was made, and was amazed! My S60 T5 get good gas mileage and is hands down better built than Lexus. Europeans knows what they are doing when it comes to building cars. I've have not had a single problem and all I do is put gas in it, wash it and take it in for oil changes! Im thinking about trading my 09" for a newer version when It comes out!!!! It worth spending $36,000 for!!!!"

Love It!

By on Sunday, September 13, 2009

"This is my first Volvo, love it, love the turbo, smooth ride, a very comfortable car!"