2007 Volvo S60

Based on 123 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

By on Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"Just replaced a 2003 S60 with a 2008 S60 5T, loved the old one and hope the new one holds up as well as the 2003. 100,000 miles on the 2003. Our only complaint is the, you guessed it, turning radius. But with all the other good stuff you can overlook one little problem. I would recommend the Volvo S60 to anyone."

This is my 4th Volvo, its been a great car.

By on Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, repairs are not bad, gas is good"

Cons: "steering range is not the best."

"I bought my car in 2006 at Ontario Volvo, I take my car there for all repairs. I get compliments on the car all the time. Its metallic sapphire black with tinted windows and american racing rims. I take excellent car of this vehicle, who ever gets this car will love it."

Great Ride

By on Monday, August 2, 2010

"Bought this car used/CPO at the very end of 2009. Dealer did not know it was CPO, but I managed to find that information with a little research. Bought this car as a replacement for my 1993 Honda Accord EX that I absolutely loved! Even though the Honda was 17 years old with 217K, it was hard to replace. Mileage on my 2006 S60 2.5T is good. Better than expected, I would say. Cruise set at 74 I get 32 mpg, set the cruise at 62 and I've gotten 33+. Not too bad for a 4500 lb car. If needed, the 2.5 turbo gets with the program. FAST! Comfort is great. The leather seats are soft, but thick and high quality leather. Back seat room isn't the best, but I usually have small children riding when there is someone there. Adequate room for them. Styling is fantastic! I wish I had black, but with used you get what you get, and I couldn't pass this car up for the price I paid. Silver, but still very stylish. Volvo safety is second to none. With the Winter traveling we do, I wanted a safer car than a single airbag '93 Honda. The turning radius is wide, but a small sacrifice for the rest of the car. 84,000 miles and no issues. Only thing I won't do is get the Volvo 90,000 mile service. The only difference between the 90K and 82.5K is fuel line inspection and brake line inspection...for an additional $320! I'll just have them do the 82,500 again and a la carte the line inspection. Great car!"

Excellent Car

By on Thursday, June 5, 2008

"I bought my 2006 S60 2.5T exactly a year ago and it has been a pleasure in every regard to own. I live in a big city and granted it only gets around 20 mpg in town, however, I took it on a road trip recently and got 36.3 mpg on the highway with the air conditioner going and averaging over 70 mph. It is a fine car in terms of performance as needed (passing, accelerating and so-on). I highly recommend this vehicle and do not think you will be disappointed."

Love this vehicle. Comfort and power all in one

By on Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, looks and handle great !!"

Cons: "Center console is a bit too tight"

"This is a terrific road car. Travels and handles like a dream. Very comfortable and reasonably spacious. Have had SUVs in the past but love the fold down seats and leather in my S60. Mechanically good, only minor issues with power windows. Traction is terrific and is great on the freeway. This car is a wonderful blend of power, luxury and safety !!!!"

Well Designed

By on Monday, January 25, 2010

"Very happy with this car, good economy, and the turbocharged 5 cyl engine is very peppy. Average 29mpg on hwy at 72mph. This car has been very reliable, except for oil changes every 4000 mi., and regular service (tire rotations ect...) never had any other mechanical issues with the car. The back seat can be cramped but rarely have anyone back there. The PERFECT executive commuter vehicle."

By on Monday, April 27, 2009

Never would a thought...

By on Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"Never would have thought I'd own a Volvo, but this one would keep up with my twin turbo 300Z. Difference...it's quiet, comfortable, seats 5 and AWD...best car I've owned to date. The styling rating is bogus, style is personal, a matter of individual taste. Why would you buy a car that you rate less than 10 for style?"

Glad to get back to an R

By on Thursday, March 19, 2009

"I had an 850-R and felt sorry to trade it for an upscaled Japanese car. Luckily I found a preowned 2006 S60R in excellent condition and I felt I got my super powers back. Being an all wheel drive vehicle, you can't expect it to turn on a dime, I managed to correct this significantly by replacing the tires with Primewell PZ-900 235/45/ZR17's and the turns are now great. The old socket on the dash meant for the long gone analog phone works great to keep your sunglasses in. I definitely agree that this car is a keeper for the Volvo High Milage Club unless the R has another comeback preferably as a V6."

starts up every morning.

By on Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Pros: "I would buy one for my mother"

Cons: "head rests in the back seat remove them"

"This car is very reliable and takes off like a bullet! This car starts up every morning and this is very important because I am a snow bird from up north. The only down fall the head rests that are in the back seat have to be removed pronto!"