2008 Volvo S40

Based on 284 Ratings for the 2004 - 2011 models.

Solid

By on Thursday, May 28, 2009

"Me and my girlfriend love the car. The 5 cylinder engine was kind of weird to us in the beginning until we noticed we got 6 cylinder power at 4 cylinder fuel use. It has a nice quiet comfortable ride, handling is very good, sound system is solid and no mechanical problems at all to speak of. People love the looks of the car especially the turn signals on the mirrors."

love my volvo

By on Friday, October 3, 2008

"The only reason I'm on KBB is because I was in an accident yesterday with my S40. I will definitely be purchasing another if mine is totaled. Yes - chances are my S40 is totaled - AND I WALKED AWAY! The only thing I can fault Fergie (I named my S40, because she's not quite a princess, she still had to work) is the head rests. They are a little too far forward, however never caused discomfort. Only annoyed when I wanted to pull my hair back into a ponytail. I would recommend this Volvo 100 times over!"

Converted for life

By on Sunday, September 5, 2010

"This is my first Volvo. Always admired the design. Purchased a used 2007 S40 last year. Fantastic, sporty, safe, responsive, reliable and fun! Will never own another brand again as long as Volvo maintains this level of quality. I'm converted for life."

By on Thursday, August 12, 2010

"This is my third S40. I won't drive anything else. I feel completely safe in a Volvo. I was looking at new but this was just one owner with low miles and had extra features. I had looked quite a bit before I bought the first one and I truly feel that you can't get a better value."

Amazing!!!!!

By on Thursday, July 29, 2010

"I have been a volvo owner for about 2 years now. I purchased a used 2005 S40 T5 AWD with 45,000 miles on it and loved it. The handling was amazing on it as well as the performance. I recently traded it in for the 2010 S40 R-Design. I wanted the few extra features that my 05' didn't have like Nav, Ipod and USB hook-up and upgraded sound. I love this car so much and I feel safe in it every time I drive in it. I would recommend this car to anyone for both the safety and reliability that I feel no other car company can compare."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo S40 near Honolulu. See local deals