ZIP code

2007 Volvo S40

Based on 284 Ratings for the 2004 - 2011 models.

One of the best vehicles I've ever owned.

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"What a great car. The best car my wife or I have ever owned, period. After 2.5 years of ownership, my wife and I usually trade in a car on something else out of boredom. Not so with this car. Nothing else on the market tempts us. We have the 2.4i, and it's certainly nimble and quick enough for most things, we sometimes wish we had the T5. Passing performance on a hot day with the AC on is only acceptable on the 2.4i. We did have to replace the tires at 22.5k miles due to crummy tires and weird wear. Replaced with a different brand and it made a world of difference, the car is even quieter and more responsive now. Stock Michy's are crummy tires! We had a couple of electical gremlins pop up in the first year with the climate control and stereo, but the dealership has taken care of the problems and the car has been great ever since. We have the premium stereo and it's the first car I've ever owned or been in that actually lives up to the name. Superb. The best factory stereo I've ever heard this side of $60K+ Lexus, BMW, MB, or Infiniti systems. Fantastic car for road trips. Incredibly comfortable seats. We get about 32-33mpg at steady cruise on the highway. This car, especially with the T5 engine, is a wonderful vehicle. We really love it. Volvo hit a home run with this one."

Converted for life

By on Sunday, September 5, 2010

"This is my first Volvo. Always admired the design. Purchased a used 2007 S40 last year. Fantastic, sporty, safe, responsive, reliable and fun! Will never own another brand again as long as Volvo maintains this level of quality. I'm converted for life."

By on Thursday, August 12, 2010

"This is my third S40. I won't drive anything else. I feel completely safe in a Volvo. I was looking at new but this was just one owner with low miles and had extra features. I had looked quite a bit before I bought the first one and I truly feel that you can't get a better value."

Amazing!!!!!

By on Thursday, July 29, 2010

"I have been a volvo owner for about 2 years now. I purchased a used 2005 S40 T5 AWD with 45,000 miles on it and loved it. The handling was amazing on it as well as the performance. I recently traded it in for the 2010 S40 R-Design. I wanted the few extra features that my 05' didn't have like Nav, Ipod and USB hook-up and upgraded sound. I love this car so much and I feel safe in it every time I drive in it. I would recommend this car to anyone for both the safety and reliability that I feel no other car company can compare."

Should be considered

By on Monday, March 1, 2010

"This is the 3rd Volvo S40 I've had in the last seven years. All have been reliable and run great."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo S40 near Honolulu. See local deals