2010 Volvo C70

Based on 83 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

Trammels a bit

By on Friday, December 4, 2009

"The performance tires (Pirelli) that came with the car have a tendacy to trammel (pull) on grooved roads. Use all season tires and the problem is solved. Grat car! Love it!"

I love this car!

By on Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pros: "Awesome conv. top, fun to drive, good gas milege, comfortable for driver and 3 passengers."

Cons: "Run flat tires with no spare"

"I have owned this car for 12 months and have driven 22000 carefree miles during that time. Not a single problem. Looks great, drives great, and it is very comfy even on a long trip. The top is down as long as the temp is over 60 or under 100 degrees. I choose this over a BMW or Mercedes and I'm glad I did!"

By on Friday, June 3, 2011

Pros: "Saftey, milage, value"

Cons: "It gets too hot sometimes to put the roof down"

"I bought my 2007 C70 one year ago with 17k miles. I get compliments all the time on how great it looks, and people freak when they see the hardtop in action. The car is very comfortable to drive; it drives better now that I have Continental tires replacing the rough and noisy Michelins. Otherwise, not a single problem. No squeaks or rattles from the roof. I get about 27 mpg going 70 mph with AC on and probably about 20 mpg in town."

I love this car!

By on Thursday, December 30, 2010

"Unfortunately i hit a deer in my Volvo and tore it up, but it was driven away from the sceen! Although i have to replace door, fender, hood and lights, even the paramedics said if it had not been a Volvo it would have been totaled because the deer was a very large 8 pointer! There is no frame damage, only cosmetic! Thank you Volvo!!!"

The Dream Is REAL!

By on Thursday, January 28, 2016

Pros: "Affordable, Beautiful, Comfortable, Polestar Power"

Cons: "Bluetooth: phone only-(I prefer AUX audio anyway!)"

C70 Polestar - My Dream Car

"I had been dreaming about owning a SAAB 900 convertible ever since I was a teen but the dream changed one day when I was at a parade. I saw several local beauty queens sitting up on top of the back seat of the Volvo C70 as it drove down 5th Avenue and it caught my eye. Then from the first moment I laid eyes on the C70's hardtop convertible - it was the car for me. My dream became a reality in February of 2011 and I still love driving this car today. The expert review is accurate but what they don't tell you is that you can upgrade the power by adding a 'Polestar' performance chip and have the mechanics tune it up for high performance. I did it the first week it was available on an aftermarket basis and now I'm the proud owner of a beautiful, luxury, convertible, rocket ship! Got it in 'Ember Black Metallic' paint and invested in an application of Xzilon Molecular Adhesion before it was ever driven off the lot. It's been on the road for five years and it still turns heads. I can't tell you how often I get compliments - and it never gets old. The dream is real - you can have your cake (a luxury convertible) and eat it too - (that's also a high performance hardtop coupe)!"

C70 Polestar - My Dream Car