ZIP code

2009 Volvo C30

Based on 78 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

very fun to drive

By on Saturday, November 13, 2010

"This is so far the best car I ever had!!!!...and I am not young, just feel like it driving this car"

Good but has its problems

By on Thursday, June 10, 2010

"I bougt this car in 2009 because i liked the body style. It has excellent performance. Every time my friends drive it they say "Wow! That car is powerful." My biggest problem with it is that all the black trim streaks down the paint every time it frosts or rains. I took it to the dealer and they told me that it was normal and I didn't know that because I had never owned a new car. well they were wrong! iImay be young but I've only had one used car and 4 new cars in my life and none of them did that. When I was getting it detailed last week they told me that it wasn't normal, but the dealer refuses to fix it without me paying for all new trim. It also takes FOREVER to warm up in the winter! I do like my car but 20/20 hind site is gold. Pros: Good gas milage, fast and powerful acceleration, cute design. Cons: some manufacturing defects, slow warmup in winter, everything added on is expensive."

I love this car!

By on Thursday, October 23, 2008

"I've owned this car for one year, and I've yet to see another one like it on the road. I'd recommend it to anyone...who doesn't have a family! Unfortunately, I'm going to have to get a larger car now that that I have a baby. There really is no room for rear seat passengers with a carseat and a tall driver in the front. There would be no available leg room for a fourth passenger. Not to mention that I have to sit pretty close to the dash in order to accommodate the rear facing carseat. Believe me when I say that it tears me up to have to give up this car. It's zippy, it's beautiful, it makes me feel safe. I used to own a Beetle and was always waiting for it to leave me stranded somewhere. The Beetle gave me troubles from the very beginning, and I had bought that car new as well. This car was my first baby. Unfortunately, between it and the little human--the little human wins. But, I would recommend this car any day to a carefree person who doesn't need to cart many people around."

Small Hatchback

By on Saturday, January 5, 2008

"After reading reviews and test driving various models the Volvo C30 was the best choice for me. Less expensive than the Audi A3, more comfortable than the Volkswagon GTI, with enough power to compete with both. The only option I added was automatic transmission. The standard features, including impressive safety features, were all I needed. The C30 is stylish and unique, yet simple and clean. The all glass hatch provides excellent rear visibility. It has two rear bucket seats unlike other small cars that try to squeeze three in the back when only two can ever sit comfortably. There aren't many on the road (yet) so it stands out in the crowd. I've only had my C30 a week but so far so good."

totally awesome amazing car

By on Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pros: "great price, fun, fast, cool"

Cons: "can't change my interior lights to cool blue"

"I have a black 2008 and it is as cool as the day I got her. I have owned 4 Volvos and the day I bought this one I had taken my XC90 SUV in for an oil change at the dealer. Remember 08? Gas prices were absolutely awful..anyways I drove the C30 most of the day and when I went back to the dealership to get the XC I couldn't let the C30 go. Bought it that same day. Fast, excellent handling, industrial strength braking, geartronics rocks. If you wanna separate yourself from the crowd, have Volvo technology and reliability at a great price this is your car...I love the car wash places...everyone wants a peek inside!"

Awesome car

By on Friday, September 10, 2010

"One of the best cars for the money. I'm still amazed how many people walk up to my car, and stare at it."

Great little vehicle for the money

By on Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pros: "Small exterior, spacious (for its size) interior."

Cons: "Very visible contents in the cargo area."

"This car has the spunk, the spirit and the economy of cars outside of its class. Good power, great handling and very thrifty to own."

Small sized luxury!

By on Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pros: "Styling, good commute size, comfortable, seats 4."

Cons: "gas milage not so good for its size."

"The Volvo C30 is sporty luxury in a small fun package. This car has great acceleration and sharp handling. It can be ordered as a bare bones sportster, but I ordered mine loaded with almost all of the bells and whistles. The heated leather seats are very nice on cold mornings. The DynAudio system is fantastic. Dual climate control is also a plus. Avoid the built-in nav/sat, it is way too expensive for what you get. I got the 6 CD changer with ipod connection, instead. I wanted a comfortable car to commute in heavy traffic. This car is the perfect size. It is quite compact but will hold 4 adults comfortably. I also wanted a car that was different from the crowd. With limited numbers being imported, I rarely get passed on the road by another one, never by an identical one. It also comes with Volvo's safety and reliability."

Wonderful car!

By on Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pros: "It's an affordable luxury car - great to drive!!"

Cons: "None yet"

"I have a 2010 T5 C30 - It is a great little car. It has a 6 speed and I average 27 mpg (between city/town/country) driving. On the highway I have seen up to 35 mpg at 70 with the cruise control on. It turns heads all the time because you don't hardly see them. It has been problem free, and still under an excellent warranty c/o Volvo. It's peppy esp when the turbo kicks in (you can tell!) It rides very nice, it's built to last with a solid feel, it's economical. It's an affordable luxury car. I test drove audi's, bmw's, mini's,"

Roomy, Sporty, Speedy

By on Saturday, January 22, 2011

"The C30 can't be beat on "bang for the buck." We live in Germany and it is a great little car to zip along at 100 mph on the autobahn while providing the passengers with a smooth reliable ride. We can fit our two road bikes in the back with the seats down (the front wheels are off) for when we want to take a quick day trip to the Alps. It is roomier than the BMW 1 series and a better value dollar for dollar than the Audi A3. We are so impressed with it that we are sending it to our daughter and buying ourselves a new one!"