2011 Volkswagen Touareg

Based on 88 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Sporty, solid and smooth!

By on Friday, May 1, 2009

"The Touareg II is an outstanding performer with luxury ride. Powerful yet smooth. Nimble but solid. I've driven more expensive SUV's but none can equal, across the board, the pleasure of driving this VW. You'll feel confident and proud driving a Toureg...and New Engalnd snow is no match for this AWD master! Have fun and feel safe in this superior SUV!"

love this SUV

By on Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"The best car I have ever driven! Makes me want to drive my 30min commute everyday! This car has gotten me through blizzards, 4 feet of snow, and some of the worst conditions. It has never let me down and has always gotten me home safely. Buy one, you won't regret it!!!!"

70k miles, 2/2011 purchase. NOT A SINGLE PROBLEM.

By on Thursday, August 7, 2014

Pros: "Diesel. Power. Mileage. ZERO service items."

Cons: "Bit pricey."

"I've owned VW TDI's for a while. By far this is the best. It hasn't had a single issue. Just did the brakes on it the other day and I do the routine oil changes myself. It's had a couple recalls but haven't even brought it in for them as they are so minor. And it has a 100k powertrain warranty to boot. Ya, it is pricey, but for what you get, and the towing ability (I pull a 5000lb camper in the summer) you can't beat it. And mileage, I avg 28MPG highway, 45 miles a day each way, 70-80MPH. I can't wait to buy another in 4 more years. (Also have the Q7 TDI 2011, but I'd take this any day over that, other than the extra two seats....)"

I'm in love!!!

By on Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"I have had my toureg for 6 months! I get excited each and every time I get in to drive it. I love the way it's styled too! I have three kids and they love it! Oh did I mention how safe this vehicle is? And I can drive this anywhere, and show up with great presence!!!"

Super SUVW

By on Sunday, February 13, 2011

"Awesome ride ,comfort and handling! Goes in the snow like a tank. Plenty of power and smooth but nimble ride. Feels like it can out handle a car! Beautiful interior that looks and feels like it came from the Audi parts bin. So far no troubles and VW treats Touareg owners like royalty. Do yourself a favor and at least test drive one before you buy a comparably priced SUV."

Our First VW!!

By on Friday, May 20, 2011

"We love it! It is strong like bull....so well made. We struggle a bit with features. We have the LUX model and it seems that there were so few on the lots that sales folks were not as versed as they should be on teaching the features...this was a bit disturbing. We still have some questions! We have the gorgeous brown wth the new brown leather interior. We had hoped for a woode steering wheel but i is only leather....Lights....action A+"

SUV that provides style

By on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pros: "Fresh design and great mileage for diesel"

Cons: "Had to tint sunroof, as GA sun gets hot in summer!"

"Kids are gone and was looking to buy an SUV that did not have a 3rd row seat, require daily stops at the gas station, yet had it's own identity. After reading reviews of the 2011 model and test driving the TDI Lux, I became a fan. The diesel engine is a "rock star," and I am avg. 23.5 overall with my avg driving speed at 27mph, which defines mostly city driving. I was close to buying a the BMW X5 35d and did drive the Merc 350 Diesel, yet the Touareg had a fresher look and the features were just as strong as the other SUV's. Let's not forget VW is owned by Audi, who is now the king of design, and Porsche is using the same platform on their SUV's...so when it came down to saving $7,500 vs. BMW or Merc - it was an easy decision. Size of car is perfect for a small family, trunk may be a bit small if you are looking to pack lots of gear, yet for my wife and I - it works great. The sunroof if fantastic, the stereo works very well and the touch screen is flawless."

Outstanding safe 5 star SUV

By on Friday, July 2, 2010

"I absolutely LOVE my Touareg, I had an ML320 for 7 years I had nothing but trouble with it, fortunately I purchased the extended warranty. I decided to check out the VW Touareg for my next vehicle, once I test drove it I fell in love with the ride and features. I have a 2008 fully loaded Touareg. I will stick with VW for all my vehicle changes in the future. I love it!!!"

best of the best

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pros: "very fast fun to drive great engine"

"this it the second touareg that i owned i can no chenge the touareg so i have to buy another one is the prefect suv best of the best"

Love It!

By on Monday, July 26, 2010

"Excellent vehicle all year long! Handles great on the beach and even better in the snow! Highly recommend it!"