2011 Volkswagen Touareg

Based on 88 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Wonderful SUV

By on Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"I own this car, a 2010 V6 Touareg. We have total 2 Touaregs in my family. Almost the same price as some of the luxury SUVs, but Touareg is just simply better than most of them. Love it."

Touareg CPL

By on Saturday, June 19, 2010

"For the serious adventure seekers. If you like camping, outdoor sports...this is it!!!!! Stylish.....Turns heads everywhere you go.....and that is before you show off all of its off road capabilities. Can tow 7700Lbs ... I tow a camping trailer, 3 bikes and a canoe... The incredible HULK !! It is like a Hot Chick than can kick your butt in any sport and at the same time she is your coolest friend...... This sum's it all. Interiors stylish, exterior sleek... This comes with a price....Loves gas but no one is perfect... The thrill is worth every gallon of gas. Depreciates a whole lot....Buy CPL (Certified) 3 year return lease.. You will get great warranty and 45-50% off new sticker price. enjoy !!!!!!"

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Friday, May 29, 2009

"This SUV is build up for road drive. Fantastic! After 5000 miles of road trip drive in 12 days I did not feel any sign of tired I head V6 Tuareg for three years and I change it for new one V8 Tuareg 2 Fantastic!"

2012 TDi Touareg: 8th Wonder of the World!

By on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pros: "Has all the gadgets, nav, sun roof, great sound"

Cons: "It's a bit heavy, and lacks punch"

"What a beautiful and well-engineered vehicle! it has everything you need and then some. Sun Roof is incredible. Beautifully appointed interior, and the looks from the street are killer! Great gas mileage, ability to tow, great for trips, and it rides great through ice and snow! Perfect SUV! Best, I will be able to drive it for about 400,000 or 500,000 miles of sheer joy! German engineering masterpiece! Love it! The engine is so smooth and quiet you'd swear it's purring like a kitten!"

2012 VW Touareg TDI Sport

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pros: "Fuel Economy, Ride, Comfortable, Safe, Solid"

Cons: "Low speed gear changing"

"Been driving it mainly on highway so far. Im getting 33 mpg average, giving me over 800 mile range. Handles great, accelerates like something more sporty at highway speeds due to the torque and its super stable (no roll). You'll catch yourself speeding if you're not careful. I feel safe on my Touareg and the entire vehicle feels solid, great built and not to mention the obvious, it looks awesome. The transmission acts a bit funny at low speeds or when driving around parking lots, shift to S mode to overcome this, works like a charm."