ZIP code

2011 Volkswagen Routan

6.2

Based on 132 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

6.6/10
    6.4/10
    6.4/10
    6.8/10
    7.5/10
    7.5/10

Solid Vehicle

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "Good on the road, steering and suspension excellen"

Cons: "Low gas mileage a little low compared to other mvs"

"For a base model (S), it has everything necessary as your standard grocery getter but the ride and handling is the best I've had in any minivan (Kia, older Voyager, older Toyota). Pretty spartan but hasn't fallen to pieces and doesn't make weird noises like the Kia or older model Voyagers did."

Awesome

By on Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pros: "Comfortable, RSE, Euro Feel inside and when driving."

Cons: "Front Cup holder is cheap looking"

"Not sure why some complain about this "Minivan". First and Foremost it does not look cheap inside like it's cousin the Town and Country. Very European Inside. It handles like a European Car also. We test drove ever Minivan on the Market. This one was the best overall valve and is fun to drive too, the seats are very comfortable. It is fast for a minivan."

Paying for a car that is in the shop .....

By on Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pros: "Great price"

Cons: "Been in the shop way too long for a NEW car!"

"I had a Toyota Sienna for 9 years which was so comfortable and reliable. We decided to try Volkswagen as we got a great deal and we loved the no-nonsense sales people. Within a few weeks the engine light would come on. Then the skid indicator. The car was in the shop for 2 days and came back with the same problems. It has now been in for another 10 days and they are waiting on a part that could take between 2-4 weeks to arrive from Germany. In the meantime they rented a Ford Escape for me from Avis. It was nice of them, but I am making monthly payments for a minivan. Very frustrating as I need the space! I have also had a problem with the bluetooth audio streaming. After Volkswagen spent a few day trying to fix it, they consulted with the Town and Country guys - it works as designed. You cannot use the bluetooth audio streaming unless your phone screen is in power saving mode - does not help for rewinding and fastforwarding - makes audibook listening horribly frustrating!"

Top Notch

By on Monday, May 3, 2010

"Love the Routan since the day we test drove it, handles great. First and foremost my wife, the main driver, loves it."

Love it!

By on Thursday, June 4, 2009

"The features available were a definite selling point and my children love the dual screens & dual CD capability. Storage is great with the in the floor storage and the rear area. What really sold us was the way the vehicle handled while driving. It didn't handle like a "truck" but took the corners more like a sedan...very nice. Definitely would recommend!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volkswagen Routan near Honolulu. See local deals