2011 Volkswagen Routan

6.2

Based on 132 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

6.6/10
    6.4/10
    6.4/10
    6.8/10
    7.5/10
    7.5/10

Not the greatest - GAS GUZZLER

By on Monday, March 28, 2011

"I had such high hopes for this minivan, the style is typical V-Dub, but thats it."

By on Friday, January 21, 2011

always in the gargage

By on Thursday, August 19, 2010

"I know it has a chrysler engine it and I was leary on buying cause of that and we had to have the brakes fixed and other things and there were several recalls already on it."

It's a fad. This model has no originality.

By on Saturday, May 16, 2009

"So compact with a high price. Design is derived from the Chrysler Town and County Van. Wood Granite is an option compared to Town and County, Honda Odyssey and Toyota Sienna. 4.0 Liter should be designed to have a bigger body. Routan has a big engine with a small compact body. Interior panels have corner edges. Upholstery is very plain and simple with no knitting or sewing design and perceived to be thin."

My New BCF (best car forever)

By on Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Pros: "GREAT VALUE, stylish, storage, power sliding doors"

Cons: "gas, towing, dashboard, not making it anymore"

"After my husband found a new job in Chicago, my 2 kids and I had to move to Illinois. I had to say goodbye to my beloved 2007 Honda Odyssey Touring. I needed a new car that I could drive in feeling good and relax in. I love German cars so I decided to stop by the Volkswagen dealership after disappointment from BMW and Mercedes. The salesman asked me what I needed and I said that I wanted a big car for my family and I. After checking out the Touareg (a little too pricey) he showed me a 2012 Volkswagen Routan SE w/DVD and Nav. I was surprised because I did not know that VW had a minivan. I was also surprised because it was a 2012 model. After checking out the Tiguan (too small) I decided to go with the Routan. It has the most amazing value. This was only the 2nd trim and it had navigation, leather, power liftgate and doors, and a dual DVD entertainment system. The VW styling is very nice and cool for a soccer mom. I have only had it for 2 or 3 months now. I have had no problems and I will probably keep it until it dies. I am having another baby and know that there will be no problem putting a booster in the Routan's large bucket seats. I do wish it had more VW styling inside, but I have no idea why VW stopped production as it is a great car and I see a surprising amount of them on the streets and driveways. The car holds up like a champ during winter and when I leave it outside in the bad weather it does fine. It is perfect for me, my kids, my dog, my house, and my anti minivan husband. I know we will be safe in an accident. Now I am considering buying an Audi SUV because the VW's towing isn't that great."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volkswagen Routan near Honolulu. See local deals