2010 Volkswagen Routan

6.2

Based on 132 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

6.6/10
    6.4/10
    6.4/10
    6.8/10
    7.5/10
    7.5/10

Awesome

By on Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pros: "Comfortable, RSE, Euro Feel inside and when driving."

Cons: "Front Cup holder is cheap looking"

"Not sure why some complain about this "Minivan". First and Foremost it does not look cheap inside like it's cousin the Town and Country. Very European Inside. It handles like a European Car also. We test drove ever Minivan on the Market. This one was the best overall valve and is fun to drive too, the seats are very comfortable. It is fast for a minivan."

Paying for a car that is in the shop .....

By on Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pros: "Great price"

Cons: "Been in the shop way too long for a NEW car!"

"I had a Toyota Sienna for 9 years which was so comfortable and reliable. We decided to try Volkswagen as we got a great deal and we loved the no-nonsense sales people. Within a few weeks the engine light would come on. Then the skid indicator. The car was in the shop for 2 days and came back with the same problems. It has now been in for another 10 days and they are waiting on a part that could take between 2-4 weeks to arrive from Germany. In the meantime they rented a Ford Escape for me from Avis. It was nice of them, but I am making monthly payments for a minivan. Very frustrating as I need the space! I have also had a problem with the bluetooth audio streaming. After Volkswagen spent a few day trying to fix it, they consulted with the Town and Country guys - it works as designed. You cannot use the bluetooth audio streaming unless your phone screen is in power saving mode - does not help for rewinding and fastforwarding - makes audibook listening horribly frustrating!"

Top Notch

By on Monday, May 3, 2010

"Love the Routan since the day we test drove it, handles great. First and foremost my wife, the main driver, loves it."

Love it!

By on Thursday, June 4, 2009

"The features available were a definite selling point and my children love the dual screens & dual CD capability. Storage is great with the in the floor storage and the rear area. What really sold us was the way the vehicle handled while driving. It didn't handle like a "truck" but took the corners more like a sedan...very nice. Definitely would recommend!"

Better Tan a T&C

By on Friday, June 12, 2009

"I have had the Routan for a short while and from what I can tell people who own them (like me) really seem to like what the Routan has to offer. The price is right and I got mine about 3 grand less that the T&C with the same equipment. The Routan drives great and best of all looks good. I don't feel like I own a box or the same van everyone else has( H and T). As for quality -- who knows? It may last forever --- plus I have a 100K mile bumper to bumper warranty on it just in case. (cost me nearly nothing to add) I've known plenty of H or T owners who have had nothing but problems!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volkswagen Routan near Honolulu. See local deals