2008 Volkswagen R32

9.6

Based on 56 Ratings for the 2008 models.

9.7/10
    9.8/10
    9.7/10
Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 | Next

For Those Who Get It

By on Saturday, February 14, 2009

"Big fan of the GTI and Volkswagen Group cars in general. I was sold the first time I heard this car start up at the VW dealer. The exhaust note is...sublime. The DSG is just amazing, featuring all the comforts of an automatic and the joys of a manual. Truly a GT car, excellent for long trips and daily commuting. The fit/finish, ergonomics and seating position are all excellent. Due to slow sales and weaker than expected demand, this car may be the last V6 hatch imported to NA. The next R will supposedly be a 2.0L 4 cyl turbo. Get one while you still can."

By on Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Most well rounded Fun, Luxury car

By on Friday, November 28, 2008

"When I first bought the R32, I wasnt too impressed because I thought it could use an extra 50 horse power. After driving it for about 6 months, I have grown to absolutely love it! The sound of the engine, and growl coming from the exhaust is enough to keep me driving all day long. The AWD is great in any condition weather, and there are more options then I could ever imagine. A BMW of the same class with these many options would be priced in the 50k range. The Back Seat is confortable, which is important to a guy with family or friends. This is a very "mature" car. There is enough power to enjoy your daily driving. The DSG shifting is increadibly quick. The Launch control gets me excited every time, and In "S" mode, it knows when your entering a turn, and downshifts accordingly. Simply mind blowing! I wouldnt be suprised if this car keeps its value better then the 2004 R32. German engineers have again achieved greatness!"

Great overall car

By on Sunday, May 4, 2008

"My first VW exceded my expectations. Great performance out of an amazingly enginered car. I have to work really hard to lose control when racing this car. Unbelievable handling and acceleration."

Race Car Wagon

By on Thursday, May 1, 2008

"Overall a great little toy car. Not the most economical car out there, but a good car for a single person or young married. It has a great engine and alot of good features."

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volkswagen R32 near Honolulu. See local deals