2008 Volkswagen R32

9.6

Based on 56 Ratings for the 2008 models.

9.7/10
    9.8/10
    9.7/10

Excellence

By on Sunday, February 10, 2008

"This is far better than a nissan 350z (the car I almost bought instead). I test drove both, and the 350 was faster but no where near the same quality, comfort, or luxury. This car makes you feel like your driving a cool, high performance, high tech, luxury car, because you are! This is a very cool car and very exclusive unlike the 350z. This car gets comments like "cool ride" and "wow, this is nicer than i thought". Plenty of room in the trunk and my 6'3 200lbs dad can fit in the back without sacrificing his legs! I plan on buying the next R32 when it comes out in a few years!"

Great Car!

By on Monday, May 2, 2011

"Once the recall for the fuel system was fixed which was two visits to the dealership, the car was excellent! Handles great, looks great, fast and comfortable to drive. Also will get much attention from all ages when parked. The problem you will have though is everyone will want to race you, especially the Subaru guys! Enjoy the car!!"

The best car I've owned

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "Great Value, Fun to drive, Reliable"

Cons: "Latch to rear seat seems flimsy."

"Previously i drove an Infiniti G35 Coupe, and this car blows it out of the water. Fun to drive, reliable, comfortable, fast, handles incredibly and gets looks everywhere i go. This is just an excellent vehicle and by FAR the best purchase I've made."

Best Auto Purchase Ever

By on Sunday, December 23, 2007

"First, I have to admit I am a VW Hatchback fan. I had an '02 GTI. We bought our R32 in September. We absolutely love this car. It has great handling, looks great, and has an interior that rivals the Audi's we've owned. Then there's that sweet exhause growl!!! You are never wanting for power and the DSG is as smooth as silk. We've already taken it for a few long trips. It is a wonderful touring machine. Granted, you have to like hatchbacks to want to spend $35k on this VW, but if you do this car is worth every penny and then some."

R32-Last of it's Kind?

By on Saturday, July 5, 2008

"VW threw everything at this flagship sports car to make it the hottest hatch ever. The only pure european GT hatch you can buy in N.A. More refined than any other car of it's kind. I doubt there will be another V6 hatch. Buy this muscle car while you still can. If you don't believe how good this car is, read what other owners say. Cons? fuel economy (sacrificed in favor of aggressive ratios), navigation, spotty quality dealers. Pros? Refinement, features, specs, Haldex all wheel drive, glorious V6, limited edition."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volkswagen R32 near Honolulu. See local deals