2010 Volkswagen Passat

7.9

Based on 513 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

Problems

By on Sunday, October 14, 2007

"Air has gone, several items have had to be replaced - drivers lock buttons were bubbling, driver's and passengers door arm rests were pealing and both back door are bubbling."

It maybe my last VW

By on Saturday, July 14, 2007

"This is my second passat and I must admit I loved it. BUT I'm kind of tired of keep going to the dealership to check the warning lights. "already 5 times in a year" I think in a brand new car this is not aceptable. Everything else is fine. Once I'm done with this car I will probably go and try something else but VW."

Fun to Drive

By on Friday, June 1, 2007

"After 8 months of ownwership and more than 20,000 miles I consider this the most 'fun-to-drive' car I ever owned. Acceleration, Trcation and Handling is just superiour to anything in it's class. In contrast to the US and Japanese cars you still feel the 'grip' on the road and the power of the 280hp engine. Fuel economy is much better than indicated. I am doing more 80% of my driving on highways and interstates going usually 75-85 miles and get between 27 and 30 miles per gallon. In city traffic I am down to 20-23. The 4-motion is great, especially on slippery roads and on snow and ice in winter. The wagon style allows me to haul my family."

Great starter car for new driver. Safe and sporty.

By on Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Pros: "Reliable, maintained properly, great starter car"

Cons: "Needs new turbo, tires"

A good first, new driver car.

"This was a very reliable car. Put money and time into it to keep in good shape but latest repair was too costly for me. It needs a new turbo but the body, engine, and frame are still in good condition. Someone who is car savvy could have the car humming again in no time. Belts were replaced a little of 100K miles. Must take car as is."

A good first, new driver car.

Very Smooth and Solid Ride

By on Saturday, February 8, 2014

Pros: "Excellent value"

Love at first sight

"I have had numerous VWs and Audis, This Passat is the best! Not because it is the newest, but because the refinement in this car is fantastic. Everyone who rides in it asks again, 'What Car is this?" because it rides so smoothly over these New York Streets. I purchased this car in September of 2013 with 92k miles, and now in Feb of 2014, I have 102k miles. I have had zero issues, and have enjoyed the Fuel efficiency of the Turbo 4cyl, as well as the Power and torque this motor has. The features of my LUX edition wagon are excellant, and in my opinion, are better at thier ingunuity than the BMW, and Mercedes Wagons I looked at. I would heartily recommend this car for anyone looking for Value that carries with it Panache."

Love at first sight