2007 Volkswagen Passat

7.9

Based on 514 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

By on Friday, December 7, 2007

"The 4 cylinder 2.0T is more than enough power to get you moving. What is more impressive is the great highway gas mileage...41 MPG. The turbo performance is second to none...unlike most other cars, the VW Turbo kicks in the moment you press down on the pedal...most traditional turbo charged engines will not engage until you reach 35 MPH. Great car, great performance, great value.... BUY ONE"

By on Thursday, December 6, 2007

"After trying Honda Accords, Toyota Camrys and the Passat, the Passat won hands down for quality and spunk. It's very classy and gets lots of looks. The only thing I would suggest is they make the passenger seat authomatic in the 2.0T. It is available in all American made cars that cost less. Overall though, the German engineering is worth the extra money. The Premium sound system, heated seats (a must in Wyo.) and the extra air bags are great extras. It came with the Triptonic transmission, but I never use it. Great car. Plan on driving it forever."

Great Car!

By on Monday, December 3, 2007

"This is a great car! We had a Jetta Wagon and traded it in for the Passat when we had our 3rd child. It has a lot of space and can fit 3 car seats in the back seat much better than the Jetta. Fast and fun especially for my husband to drive. The only complaint so far is that I cant see the clock from the passenger seat when my husband drives. Also, something is up with the shocks, but it is under warranty so that will be fixed soon. Overall, great car. We love it!!"

My first new car

By on Friday, November 30, 2007

"I absolutely love my car! It was my first brand new car, and i'm glad I chose it. It is comfortable and has plenty of room for three passengers and a car seat. It accelerates great when needed! It is also very easy to handle in all types of weather."

amazing power!

By on Thursday, November 29, 2007

"I have to admit that when I first saw this car I liked it a lot...when I first drove it though...I HAD TO HAVE IT! I'm very glad with my purchase. I'm a married man with a six month old baby so I love the space it provides for my family. Of course I also enjoy its power, so every now and then, when I'm alone in the car, I let it remind me that it's more than a family car :)"