2012 Volkswagen Jetta

8.4

Based on 355 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

2017 VW Jetta SE Manual - Pure White/Titan Black

By on Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Pros: "Comfort, Road Noise, Features, Fuel Mileage, Price"

Cons: "Horsepower/Torque.. but thats asking for a lot"

"I ended up buying this car for under $17,500 new. For the price, it was a great decision. Many fault the Jetta for the lack of design appeal, but it looks as sharp as any compact car in my opinion. The leatherette seats are comfortable, and as an SE it has all the options I could ask for. Even some I don't use (blind spot indicators, Sirius XM radio, etc.) could appeal to others who would use them. I drove from central Pennsylvania to southern North Carolina on 15/16ths of a tank. It only cost $27.00 to completely refill the tank. What a great investment for a commuter car. It is comfortable, up to date, and sips fuel. You cannot beat this car for what I paid. Hands down the best decision I made all year long."

Great for a first car!

By on Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Pros: "great car! Reliable! good on gas! comfortable ride"

Cons: "no backseat air vents"

"If you are looking for a car for a car for just yourself or for your child, I highly recommend! They drive so smooth and make for a good ride! The only con I would have to say about this car is that there are no air vents for your passengers in the back seat, which is pretty odd. There is vents at their feet but that is all. Also if you are looking for something good on gas you're looking in the right spot! The price for these cars are very reasonable. I have owned one for nearly a year, a family friend recommend them and I have truly fell in love with it! This car is more so for a college student or someone who doesn't plan on having a pile of people ride (just because of the air in the car)."

Loving Every sMile

By on Thursday, September 26, 2013

Pros: "clean, easy to drive, smooth ride"

Cons: "fuel economy"

"I bought this car used and have put 40k miles on it. AC Fan went out, replaced under warrenty. That's been the only major issue in the car. It runs great, cool AC, nice leather seats. Very sporty. Not the best get up and go, but it's a good balance between fuel economy and power. I didn't get the loaded options so display from the onboard computers is limited. This is easily solved by OBD2 sensor connected to an android cell phone for only $25 versus the $1000 or so it would cost from the VW."

Awesome to drive very comfortable

By on Monday, October 8, 2012

Pros: "great off the line great in stop and go traffic"

Cons: "to much cabin noise"

"My last two cars were Civic's and I thought they were great until I purchased this car. I am very happy with this investment. I look for reasons to take long drives. I would rather have this car than a Silver Cloud."

Very happy with purchase - 2015 Jetta SE 1.8T

By on Monday, February 20, 2017

"No regrets on this purchase. Purchased new and gets driven about 2500 miles per month. Acceleration is above average for this class of car and the interior is very well put together and comfortable. I am 6-1 and 230 pounds and I am very comfortable in the car. A couple of nits, it would be nice to have automatic headlights and power driver seats as a typical option on the SE. keyless entry is a little clunky compared to other cars I own. One of the most impressive things is the mileage this car delivers. In a combination highway/city (5:1) the car consistently gets high 30s sometimes low 40s MPG. I recommend this vehicle for heavy commuters."