2010 Volkswagen Jetta

Based on 1051 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Love my TDI

By on Friday, March 6, 2009

"I was somewhat hesitant when I looked at this car, but because of the cost of gas in 2006, my wife an I decided to purchase this....I am not sorry about purchasing this car. I average 36-38 combined mileage in the summer time and around 30-33 in the winter time. I would recommend using a diesel conditioner during the winter months as it makes it easier to start. I love how peppy the engine is in this car and have no complaints about it. We are considering purchasing a Jetta TDI Wagon as the next vehicle!!"

06 Jetta TDI - It's a keeper!

By on Monday, February 23, 2009

"My name is Jim, I'm a Dieselholic. My wife is not ... she didn't want to even look at a diesel car, much less a VW Jetta! Once she saw what das auto was she agreed to buy one. We now have 45,000 miles on this beauty. Average about 40 MPG City/Hwy (AC off). Have gotten 45 MPG Hwy a couple of times on trips. (we don't drive slow). Oh yea, it has become "her car", she loves the 600 mile range between fill-ups! Her only complaint would be that the seats are too firm. Worst problem was a faulty glow plug, while traveling through Southwest, CO. Threw a fault code that had us worried. Closest VW dealership was 250 miles out of our way. Misc. problems: the trunk lid seldom lifts without help, the FM and AM radio receivers have very poor range ... all replaced by VW ... no change in these problems with new parts. Good thing this car has been reliable."

Fun to drive

By on Sunday, February 22, 2009

"Just plain fun to drive. Kick the 2.0 turbo and you are gone in a flash. VW has come a long way with quality and things fit perfectly inside. They have paid attention to minute details and it shows down to the knobs on the radio. The premium sound system actually makes my ears ring after prolonged use and it is awesome, I like to blast it and it pounds from the speakers. Just wish it could have held its value better but is is a car not a house."

Performs like a Champion

By on Thursday, February 19, 2009

"Its outstanding performance with fast acceleration and sharp cornering makes this sedan like a sports car with safety features that go beyond the average priced vehicles. After 89,217 miles with the same brakes, I just changed the Michelin tires and it is running like the first day I bought it. I have reached speeds that I never did before with any other car and the ride is smooth and comfortable. This car has a soul, and I can say this especially with my 33 years experience behind the wheel and having purchased 12 new vehicles and 5 used ones. This is my third new VW, but the only one I have fallen in love with."

Wonderful VW experience

By on Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"I just recently bought a new 09' Jetta SE--black with dark grey interior....I LOVE IT! It's a wonderful car with great history and a solid drive! This is my first VW and I have been swayed in the past by negative feedback on previous Jetta models...but I have high hopes that this year will be a positve step for the VW Jetta. Every little amenity that I have come across so far is very convenient and some times unexpected for the price range of this car. i.e. standard "leatherette" interior and standard moonroof!,all windows are one touch automatic windows--even in the back seat! as well as auto locks on all doors. The sound system is very over-whelming at first but easily accessible. All in all i love the car and haven't had one bad thing to say about it!"