2010 Volkswagen Jetta

Based on 1053 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

VW TDI

By on Monday, August 20, 2007

"THIS CAR IS A TRUE BLADDER BUSTER, 600 MILE PLUS RANGE. CAN DRIVE 20,200,OR400 MILES AND BE READY FOR MORE. VW SERVICE PRICEY BUT ONLY REQUIRED EVER 10,000 MILES. ONLY PROBLEM TO DATE AT 43K MILES IS THAT THE CLOCK RUNS SLOW. I PLAN TO TEST THE THE 12 YEAR UNLIMITED MILEAGE RUST WARRANTY. MPG RUNS BETWEEN 45-50 WITH THE 6 SPEED AUTO."

In now way feels like an "economy" car

By on Sunday, July 29, 2007

"I had an '01 VW Passat, which I loved. However, it had a few mechanical issues so I opted to trade it in for something new. I was worried about the "step down" to a Jetta from the Passat. Although I still prefer the body style of my '01 Passat over the Jetta, I LOVE the way the Jetta drives and "feels." It also gets much better gas mileage. The new Jetta styles and packages have come a long way from the past. In no way feel does my new Jetta feel like an "economy" car. For what I wanted, I'm very happy with my purchase."

Satisfied Owner, Highly Recommend It!

By on Saturday, December 17, 2016

Pros: "Price, fun, fuel efficiency, attractive, no issues"

"I've owned my Jetta now for almost 3 years. It has been a fully satisfactory ownership! I love the way my car looks inside and out, my car gets complimented all the time. My car is comfortable and safe. It has plenty of space for everything. Last year I was able to fit a Christmas tree inside the car, because I had nothing to secure it with. And it has driven me and my family to the places that we've needed to go. I gave the car to my daughter, who has used it to drive from Illinois to West Virginia, New Jersey, and other places. You'd be surprised that for a 5 cylinder, it is a gas saver. No major issues, just regular maintenance. Thank you Volkswagen! Satisfied customer"

Gas saver before gas savers.

By on Wednesday, October 1, 2014

"This is a small comfortable car for driving on highway. German engineering makes it a most dependable vehicle. I always get 30 miles to the gallon, cost effective to drive. It is low set therefore easy to take corners and curves. I have never had one problem with it, not one. As a woman this is a key issue, as safety and security are of utmost importance."

Great car. Handling, mileage, comfort. the whole

By on Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pros: "Best german car for the money"

Cons: "service can be pricey"

"Still has dashboard blue lights. VW should never have changed. I plan on driving this car into the ground. Nothing appears cheap in the interior. Gets over 40mpg."