2010 Volkswagen Jetta

Based on 1055 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

VERY NICE!

By on Friday, June 13, 2008

"Really nice car, leased it brand new from Linday VW, it's a perfect car for anybody who wants a car that does the tricks and treats. Performance is amazing on S mode. Also it just has a amazing voice when you put on on manuel cause of the triptonic. I love the car I wish they bumped up the MPG, forget how it looks on the outside, its the inside of the car that matters! 5/5 for this car. There is really nothing bad you can say about this car because its too good to be true."

what a ride!

By on Thursday, June 12, 2008

"I love this car! Handles fantastic, take off excellent, looks sporty and fast! Sound system is awesome and satilite radio rocks! Would absolutely purchase another one! I would even purchase one for my children to drive!"

a great value

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"WE compared this car to a corolla and found it much more comfortable and similarly priced. R"

Good but not Great

By on Monday, June 9, 2008

"I bought a used '06 that was Certified, so it comes with the extended warranty in Nov '07. So far the only problem I've had is the memory seat settings didn't work, which was fixed under warranty; and, the trunk latch being replaced because the trunk didn't close the first time I shut the trunk. Other than that it's been a good car for me and my spouse and 2 yr old daughter. The only gripes I have is with the center console hitting my knee (no matter what level my seat is set at), and this car could use more power. Other than that this has been a good car for long trips and short trips."

Exceeded Expectations

By on Sunday, June 8, 2008

"I purchased my TDI for the purpose of traveling to our beach house in SC. I can almost make the 650 mile trip on one tank, averaging 50+ highway and 40+ city, through sensible driving with tires properly inflated. The current price of diesel is a drawback, but as this is written, my wifes Acura takes premium at $4.35 and I filled up the Jetta at $4.85/gal. The only problem I had occured in the warranty period for a fan motor and control switch. I change oil/filter every 5K, and replace the cabin air filter (a nice feature, lots of pollen) every 20K. I would purchase another one, and may do so when the new diesels come out next year."