2010 Volkswagen Jetta

Based on 1054 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Fun to drive

By on Sunday, February 22, 2009

"Just plain fun to drive. Kick the 2.0 turbo and you are gone in a flash. VW has come a long way with quality and things fit perfectly inside. They have paid attention to minute details and it shows down to the knobs on the radio. The premium sound system actually makes my ears ring after prolonged use and it is awesome, I like to blast it and it pounds from the speakers. Just wish it could have held its value better but is is a car not a house."

Performs like a Champion

By on Thursday, February 19, 2009

"Its outstanding performance with fast acceleration and sharp cornering makes this sedan like a sports car with safety features that go beyond the average priced vehicles. After 89,217 miles with the same brakes, I just changed the Michelin tires and it is running like the first day I bought it. I have reached speeds that I never did before with any other car and the ride is smooth and comfortable. This car has a soul, and I can say this especially with my 33 years experience behind the wheel and having purchased 12 new vehicles and 5 used ones. This is my third new VW, but the only one I have fallen in love with."

Wonderful VW experience

By on Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"I just recently bought a new 09' Jetta SE--black with dark grey interior....I LOVE IT! It's a wonderful car with great history and a solid drive! This is my first VW and I have been swayed in the past by negative feedback on previous Jetta models...but I have high hopes that this year will be a positve step for the VW Jetta. Every little amenity that I have come across so far is very convenient and some times unexpected for the price range of this car. i.e. standard "leatherette" interior and standard moonroof!,all windows are one touch automatic windows--even in the back seat! as well as auto locks on all doors. The sound system is very over-whelming at first but easily accessible. All in all i love the car and haven't had one bad thing to say about it!"

Absolutely wonderful :)

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"I love my new TDI. I am so amazed at the great fuel savings, as well as the engine performance. Also, I am a big fan of the little touches that make a big difference, and my TDI certainly has all the little touches: the one-touch 3 pulse signal is just one of the many. I am so pleased that I do perform random acts of roadjoy :)"

Most efficient car!

By on Sunday, January 25, 2009

"I am very satisfied with my 09 VW TDI. It is very quiet and powerful. I am getting around 34 city, 45 highway. I would much rather have a Dodge diesel, but this will do for now."