2009 Volkswagen Jetta

Based on 1054 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Buy Diesel and save $

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"My wife and I were getting sick and tired of gas prices in our area, so we decide to go with a 2006 VW TDI. And we could not be happier, the car gets great gas mileage and as plenty of power to boot. If you are in the market for a new car, I would highly the you take the time to check out the VW TDI, we are glad that we did....."

German Perfection

By on Monday, January 28, 2008

"Sold my 2001 Jetta TDI for more than I paid for it and Bought the '06. Best Car Ever. The build quality and interior feel FAR surpasses that of Acura and Toyota. The 'little features' that are standard in the VW are spendy options in other manufacturer cars. This car handles like it's on rails, and gets stellar fuel mileage. I had the computer re-flashed for more power and the beast "came alive" with 40% more torque and much better 'drive-ability'. Put her in 5th and she'll go any speed you want up freeway passes.. up to 130mph if you so desire. After the computer re-flash *alligator DI-Sport* it gets even better mileage when driven normally. All in all, a wonderful car that can get 50mpg on the highway and doesn't look like a silly Prius!"

grreat value

By on Sunday, January 27, 2008

"When it comes to gas mileage the diesel engine is the best. Most of my travel is highway and 55+ iin the mpg is not unusual. No complaints mechanically so far...with 35k miles in 14 months. The only complaint is seat comfort. Never in a car has my lower back hurt like it can hurt in this car in long trips. The lumbar support is just not working. Visibility in the rear is a little insuffiecient but nothing that can't be overcome with a little more twisting and turning of the head. Would I but this car again...yes. But I expect it to last long enough that this will not be a concern for me for several years."

By on Thursday, January 24, 2008

By on Thursday, January 24, 2008

Best Car I have had

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"I first got into TDI's while looking at hybrids. They were small and did not have the sporty pep I was used to comming off my Acura. I traveled alot and needed something that would get better mileage. I researched and told my wife that we needed to try out a Golf TDI, yeah it's a diesel. Anyway We test drove it and bought the same day. Over the next year I dorve from Missouri to Utah several times. I could not beleive how fun and efficient the car was to drive. It got to the point to where I would test out different driving patterns to see what my may MPG was and my max miles per tank. I got it up to 58 mpg (once it was broke in and doing between 50 and 55 mph) and 753 miles on one tank. I next custom ordered a Passat TDI wagon for my wife, selling the Golf out right (kick myself for selling it.) The passat TDI Wagon was an evolutionary step ahead in refinement. I get 36 mpg and my wife can get 42. Why am I writing this intro? Because the Jetta blows the Golf away in refinement, speed, fun and in hte HOV at 65 mph I can get 56 mpg. It's sporty, fast, and corners like a Vette. It's like an F-22 but on the ground. The aftermarket twinks you can do to it is amazing, both for speed, 1/4 mile and fuel economy. Above and beyond that is is built like a tank so it's occupants are survivable. It is the best car I have ever had. W"

Excellent Car!!

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"This car is the greatest when it comes to performance, luxury, and price! As a former owner of a 2003 Honda Civic (Which I do NOT recommend!), I've been spoiled by my 2007 VW Jetta (Wolfsburg Edition). I love everything about this car! The only thing that I would like to change, would be to offer an upgrade option of a multi-functional steering wheel (with the buttons for radio, etc.) But for the performance and luxury features, you cannot bet everything you get for the price! Plus, the Wolfsburg Edition only comes out every 4 years. So, it'll be great for resale...that is if I ever decided to let it go!"

Total package

By on Monday, January 21, 2008

"The 1.9 diesel preforms like my BMW and gets 43 mpg ave. 50 mpg hwy. Firm great ride. No diesel smell or noise. Why can't american cars be made as good?"

By on Saturday, January 19, 2008

Great value

By on Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"Good economy, roomy, stylish, nice luxury features (interior lighting, materials used) and top safety ratings - - and all for not much more than an economy car. It's a great deal, and so far very well constructed . . . . I'd recommend it. Nothing drives like a VW, especially as speeds rise."