2004 Volkswagen Jetta

7.4

Based on 1498 Ratings for the 1999 - 2005 models.

dont be fooled!

By on Monday, August 20, 2007

"I love my car, the handling performance are great. large trunk great interior BUT IT WONT STOP BREAKING DOWN!!!!! i have had it in the shop tons of times and only have 70,000 miles. VW's are for sure a love/hate relationship. i would love the car if it only worked!!!"

By on Sunday, August 19, 2007

"great gas mileage is it's main thing. ride is horrible. Maintainence is costly unless you have the extended warranty. Acceleration is brutal. The only great thing is you can go forever on a tank of gas, but now there are so many more to choose from, I would have to say good bye to VW and go with a Nissan or Honda.."

By on Saturday, August 18, 2007

"I LOVE MY CAR AND I WOULD LOVE ANOTHER. I AM GETTING 45 TO 50 MPG."

Not too Shabby

By on Saturday, August 18, 2007

"I Love this car. I have an 02.5, Galactic Blue GLI. Power for the most part is great. The handling isn't too bad either. Simple add-ons (lip, side skirts, grille etc.) really brings out the simplicity of the car and make head turns. Only problems I have is the two front speakers tend to not work sometimes, other than that, mileage is at 64k and still running like a champ."

Practical, fun, and stylish

By on Saturday, August 18, 2007

"My previous car was a 2000 Jetta which I put 89000 mostly problem free miles on in a short four and a half years. So, it wasn't a difficult decision to purcase another. I currently have 67000 miles on this car with the only problem being a defective vanity mirror. If you want a German car without a hefty price tag, the Jetta is a great choice. It's a blast to drive, comfortable for long trips, and has a number of great features that you wouldn't find on similarly priced cars. I am always getting comments on how stylish it is (It has even been mistaken for a BMW). My only complaint is that gas mileage (around 25-30 mpg) is only mediocre for a compact car. Other than that, this has been the perfect car for me."