2011 Volkswagen Golf

Based on 102 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

Great car

By on Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pros: "Saves a lot on fuel, torquey fun, comfortable!"

"I bought a 4-dr TDI Golf last November after wanting a diesel Golf for quite some time. This is my second VW (I still own a 95 VR6 GTI) and we have 3 others in the family including another 2011 TDI Golf. I average 40-45 MPG on my commute which I would not consider highway miles. I do see 50 MPG on days with less traffic during my commute. I easily save $80 plus a month on fuel due to this car. I drive at least 2 hours a day for work (30 miles) and this car is extremely comfortable. It has made my commute more enjoyable with the touchscreen radio, bluetooth, and comfortable seats. I would definitely recommend getting heated seats if you live anywhere with cold winters because diesels do not heat up as quick as a gasoline car. My heated seats heat up fairly quick. The car is roomy and the hatch area offers a good amount of space as well. I haven't had any reliability issues with my car and every trip to the dealer has been a good one. The only thing I'd change with these cars is more color options. I opted for the Blue Graphite which I absolutely love, but VW used to offer a lot more variety. I hope to keep this car at least 10 years and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a comfortable small car with excellent fuel mileage."

golf tdi

By on Saturday, February 5, 2011

"i have 8800 miles on my 2010 golf tdi and i love it. I get amazing gas milage and it rides great. i have zero complaints so far.i would highly recommend this car to anyone who wants a good mix of everything( speed/comfort/fuel economy."

I loved this car!!

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "Great value, super fun to drive"

Cons: "Would have preferred 8 way adjustable seat."

"Great car. Never once stuck in the worst winter of my life even when 4WD cars couldnt make it up the hilly roads. Super comfortable and totally 100% reliable all of the time."

German engineering and Driving performance

By on Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"I have had four BMW's and am sold on German engineering and driving performance. My Golf gives me both at an unmatched value-for-the-money price."

Love this car!

By on Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pros: "Great on gas, good in the snow, very comfortable"

"This is the 4th volswagon I've owned and I am very happy with my car! Good on gas, very comfortable, great in the snow, extras that came with it, ie heated seats are fabulous! I have always had good performance from my Volkswagons and am just as pleased with the Golf! All pros and no cons in my opinion."