2013 Volkswagen CC

Based on 186 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

Luxery Quality for Less

By on Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"Audi 4.0T engine with direct injection is so smooth it fools almost all into thinking it is a V6 or even a V8. The materials used are top tier quality found in luxury cars, and many times not even found in many luxury models. The Germans are maticulous, sensors on everything that make sure everything is running perfect. If it is not running perfect, the car will tell you right away. Some people associate this with poor quality, as you will get warnings on the dash for very minor changes or issues that Japanese and American cars cannot detect. This is a drivers car."

By on Friday, March 5, 2010

By on Thursday, November 6, 2008

Unreliable after 60,000 miles! High cost maintain

By on Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Pros: "Beautiful exterior, nice side lights, fast car"

Cons: "Cheap internal parts, always replacing issues"

"I am getting close to 90,000 miles and have owned this car since 2012. Since purchasing this car, I have had numerous problems. I have had to replace fuel gasket (full failure), transmission flush, water pump failure (3 times now) and severe oil leak. Once a quarter, I am dumping more and more money to maintain this car. Not to mention, the light bulbs are always going out so fast. Ive had a blow out with some liquid on one of my rear lights so all light fixture had to be replaced. I am over these issues and looking to trade it in. Trade in value is poor as well, paid 21K and will be lucky to get 5K back."

Decent car

By on Sunday, November 20, 2016

Pros: "fun to drive, strong acceleration, upscale cabin"

Cons: "road & wind noise, dash rattles, low resale value"

"I bough this car brand new in January 2013 and I think it was one of the first redesigned 2013 CCs. It had zero issues, but my milage is quite low and probably we shouldn't make judgment with having 22k miles under the hood. It has strong and smooth acceleration and it exceeds expectations for a humble 200 ponies / 206 lbs of torque on a paper. Seriously, it feels much stronger. Torque kicks-in on low 1700 rpm and keeps raving up to red line. No issues with merging from a ramp on a highway. Good cornering. It's a joy to drive this car on a curvy mountain road. What I didn't like is road noise. In many reviews I saw that people say a lot of good words towards quietness of this car. In my case that's not true at all. Very noisy - both wind noise and road noise from tires. I replaced stock 18" Continentals with 18" Michelin Pro Sport Plus All Season. Yes, they are a slightly softer and less loud, but still I am not satisfied with noise levels at all. I addition to that, I invested $2500 in sound deadening and made full insulation of cabin (including trunk area, arch wheels, doors). Everything, except the ceiling. It gave very little pay back. So, please be aware that this car has some issues with road noise. In addition to road noise, there is a very annoying dash rattling , especially when you warm up the car in a cold weather. You start driving and it creates rattling boomy noises from the dash. I was unable to fix it. For the rest - this is a great car."