2012 Volkswagen CC

Based on 187 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

Totally blown away

By on Monday, January 9, 2012

Pros: "gorgeous. audi ride. interior is amazing."

Cons: "unless you need a fifth seat......nothing"

"Bottom line: This car competes visually and performance-wise with all the luxury cars 50K and up. I just wish VW had a cooler front and back emblem. The giant VW is a little bit of a drag. They need to change it. it actually detracts from the absolute gorgeous lines and design of the car. It rides as well as any Mercedes or Jag I've ever owned. My wife and I are pretty blown away."

Best car I've owned so far!

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, very sporty and stylish"

Cons: "Gas type"

"This is a car thats fun to drive, beautiful to look at and easy to own. I have been driving this car for two years now and still love it as much as the day I drove off the lot. It is very confortable of long drives, handles well on hills, curves...you name it. LOVE THIS CAR :)"

Great Value

By on Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"I recently purchased a 2009 CC VR6 Sport. I have been very pleased with the purchase coming from an Acura TL Type S. The car is a great cross section between sport, luxury and functional sedan. The car handles wonderfully, is very comfortable even on long trips and is a real eye catcher. The only complaints I have are that the navigation system has a bit of a lag which can take a while to enter a destination and that there are no handles above the door (no where to hang dry cleaning). Needless to say, if those are the worst complaints I can find this is a very nice automobile. I compared the CC with the Infiniti G37, Lexus ES, BMW 3 series and the new Acura TL and it was by far the best car for the money in my opinion."

Decent car

By on Sunday, November 20, 2016

Pros: "fun to drive, strong acceleration, upscale cabin"

Cons: "road & wind noise, dash rattles, low resale value"

"I bough this car brand new in January 2013 and I think it was one of the first redesigned 2013 CCs. It had zero issues, but my milage is quite low and probably we shouldn't make judgment with having 22k miles under the hood. It has strong and smooth acceleration and it exceeds expectations for a humble 200 ponies / 206 lbs of torque on a paper. Seriously, it feels much stronger. Torque kicks-in on low 1700 rpm and keeps raving up to red line. No issues with merging from a ramp on a highway. Good cornering. It's a joy to drive this car on a curvy mountain road. What I didn't like is road noise. In many reviews I saw that people say a lot of good words towards quietness of this car. In my case that's not true at all. Very noisy - both wind noise and road noise from tires. I replaced stock 18" Continentals with 18" Michelin Pro Sport Plus All Season. Yes, they are a slightly softer and less loud, but still I am not satisfied with noise levels at all. I addition to that, I invested $2500 in sound deadening and made full insulation of cabin (including trunk area, arch wheels, doors). Everything, except the ceiling. It gave very little pay back. So, please be aware that this car has some issues with road noise. In addition to road noise, there is a very annoying dash rattling , especially when you warm up the car in a cold weather. You start driving and it creates rattling boomy noises from the dash. I was unable to fix it. For the rest - this is a great car."

4 door sports car

By on Thursday, May 26, 2016

Pros: "Fun car to drive. Luxury everywhere"

Cons: "ergonomics"

"This 4 cylinder 2.0 Turbo drives like a sports car with a V8 under the hood. Everything about this car says "luxury". My only complaint involves ergonomics. It is somewhat difficult to get in and out of without a can opener. If I was 20 years younger, that might not be a problem. Overall...a fun car to drive"